Love

I totally did not want to do this but I'm back on Wattpad after three years and need the advertisement so what better place to do it than my own book?

Hello loves, thank you for reading till the end and for showing love. It means a lot. Confessions is something I wrote as a kid and it was fun and everything, but let's face it, it is not my best work. Not even close.

I'm currently writing two new books. The Secret Lives of Pop Stars (on Dreame for free) and Riding The Playlist (main wattpad project).

It would mean the world to me if you guys check it out. I've grown from my Confessions days haha. Here's the blurb if you are interested.

Riding The Playlist

Blurb

❝Bay Baxtor wants her last summer of high school to be adventurous.

Keaton Ocean just wants to cope with his first breakup.

They've known each other for practically all their lives but they don't exactly know each other. Not like that.

So when they find each other in an almost empty blue bus, riding the roads of a town where everyone fantasised about big cities that didn't exist, they decide to take a breath and go with the flow.

Sometimes, a rickety old bus, a typical playlist, summer afternoons and two teenagers --one with thoughts suffocating her head but not letting them out and another who just wants to be loved the way he loves-- were all it took to find friendship.

Or maybe, even more.❞

It's a summer romance at heart. And kinda revolves entirely around the leads like Confessions.

And that's it.

How are you? Especially with the pandemic and everything happening around. I hope everyone is okay. If you want someone to just talk, my message board is always open.

I love you guys.

Kai~

Song attached: Cardigan by Taylor Swift