Bonus - Future 1

Dear Tiger,

I'm in a hospital bed, sheets with the strong smell of detergent are wrapped around me but all I could concentrate was the piercing pain in my belly.

You would seriously freak out if you see me fiddling with my phone right now but this has become a habit of mine so how can I not write a letter during this important part of my life?

Ow- your boy is strong, isn't he? He just kicked momma in the stomach. My water broke quite sometime ago and though it was predicted that Tiger junior would make his intro into this world next week, he was very impatient that he's trying to come today.

Okay, that's sounds verrryy gross but yeah, that's me.

The nurse is glaring at me and mumbling how women are so addicted to cellphones these days that they can't keep it aside even during labour but I reassured (are that's what I think I sounded like as I groaned out my response) her that I was doing this to distract myself from the pain.

Which kinda is true.

God, the pain is getting much, much, much harder now and oh, the doctor has made her appearance saying it's time.

She's glaring at the phone in my hand too.

Bye, Tiger! This letter, because of the shrieks and squirming, was soo hard to type but I had to do this because this is the last letter where we'll be Tiger and Chipmunk.

After this letter, we'll be mama Chipmunk and papa Tiger and I don't think I'lkadhakaljdidbdnakakisibsbdndahsk

************************************

God I'm legit dying here out of laughter

This chapter was sooo gross and funny to write and I wrote it in 5 minutes O.o

The 'I'lkadhakaljdidbdnakakisibsbdndahsk' is because the pain became unbearable and because of that she typed... stuff (ha, if you can find any difference between the scribble in the chapter and in the A/N ;)) That's why she had to discontinue without the 'With love' thing.

Check out Is He A She?! and Love came with an Umbrella :)

Misty ✌