#2

Dedicated to @stereoactive since that girl is just purely brilliant. Her works Pizzeria Boy and Psychic Chick are a must read!

#2

<unedited>

Dear Tiger,

            We've been talking for a while now. Haha I still can't say 'text.' Because I wasn't a text kind of person before.

I'm always choosy with the people I talk to. I know, you think I'm a spoilt little brat... but that's me.

I still haven't said to you that I think of you as my friend. I'm just shy. Haha you'd be rolling on the floor clutching your stomach, laughing, if you hear me describing myself as shy.

It's been only days but it feels so long. I can bet all my fortune that you know me as well as I know myself from the few days we talked — texted *sighs* whatever.

At first it was just a few texts. But as the days went by I started looking forward to talking to you. It made me feel so happy that you were the first person to wish me good morning every single day. More than happiness, it made me feel special. Special... yes I felt special with a single morning wish. Yep, I'm pathetic like that.

But the best part is that you made me feel like a princess. Every girl's wish. You treated me as if I was the most precious thing in your eyes. Maybe you didn't mean to treat me like that. Maybe I just misunderstood. But I don't care. Because the feel that I'm special to someone is amazing... even if there is a major possibility that I just misunderstood your polite words.

I don't know why I'm writing this. And I also don't know what to call these. Letters? Notes? I don't know. Oh, and my mother is calling me. I guess this is for now.

With love,
Chipmunk.

************************************

I know you people are awesome. So can you vote and comment to show your awesomeness ;)

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. LOVE.

Misty ✌