Magic of mistletoe (Story 1)

1974
It was Christmas eve and all are at Freddies party.
I was in his kitchen talking to a relative when someone caught my eye. Wasnt the first time. He is gorgeous. He always does get my attention.
From all the gems in the room, I would pick him.

Roger Taylor

How can I even begin to describe him. He was talking to someone so I have all eternity to stare at him.

Even tho it was literally winter and very cold outside, especially when in England, the inside of the Freddies house was pretty hot

Even tho it was literally winter and very cold outside, especially when in England, the inside of the Freddies house was pretty hot. Sure from all the steam but people were wearing tank tops at this point.
My eyes were all over him as he laughed at something the person said. His laugh penetrated my ear drums. No shit, hes a drummer.
I watched him with heart eyes and I noticed the person he was talking to was leaving. He said goodbye and looked like he didnt know what to do now.
My chance. Almost everyone was in the other room just by the kitchen so we can still hear them.
We? Oh yes, Roger and I alone in one room. Nothing better. I ask for nothing less.
"Hey Rog. Looks like its that...season. So. What do you sayy?" I asked him with a smirk and doe eyes. I was under a mistletoe that was attached to a cabinet above me.
He physically gulped and laughed.
Clearing his throat he said
"Yea um. I dont know about that. You know from all the. YOU KNOW. Ehehe.." He laughed awkwardly.
"Oh I wouldnt say that cuz look at the sky." I said pointing to the ceiling. He hastly looked up seeing the ceiling COVERED in mistletoe.
He was wide eyed looking back down. I was infront of him looking at him through my lashes.
Taking his neck I enveloped my lips into his. We kissed passionetly as he moaned a bit from the sudden movement. Smudging my red lipstick all over his lips, face and neck I had him covered.
I sucked on his lips one last time before detaching.
"Merry christmas eve Rog." I said booping his nose and leaving the kitchen to join my friends.
Roger was left breathless.
He smiled to himself.
"Nicest girl I met all my life." He said confidently going to back to the party room aswell. He found his friends, Freddie, John and Brian all sitting around, talking and laughing.
Roger sat down next to Freddie with a sigh of relieved happiness. All of them looked at him with shock.
"Jeez Rog. What happend?" Brian asked.

"Mistletoe happend." Freddie replied with a grin. He knew this was gonna happen.
"And I think I know from who."

Roger stared at me from across the room with non-hooded and loving eyes.
"Your covered in red. Your neck, face. Man, everything." Deaky said with a grin.
"Oh ya think?" He asked leaning his head back with closed eyes and a smile.
His neck was exposed to everyone. Not like he cared.
At least they saw who belongs to him and him only.