Not as a groupie!

1974
I screamed pushing myself through the crowd almost to him.
HIM.

His hair was flying in the air when he would turn, his blue eyes sparkling like the clearest ocean, his beautifal facial features. GOD I HAD TO.

Running towards him I hugged him tightly around his neck, bringing his head down to kiss him passionetly. I moaned through the kiss, his eye first wide open but after, melting into my lips. Hugging my waist I pulled away resting my forehead on his as he chuckled and squeezed my ass.
The papparazi snapped pictures but I could care less. My bestie was in the crowd, before hand did a bad job into stopping me. I got out of her grip when i saw Roger. That Dreamy boy.

"Thanks love. Needed that." He smiled raising me up since i was in a slight dip position when kissing him. "Rog." Freddie nudged him and I looked at the other 3, Rogers hand around my waist.

"Hiii! Im so sorry, I had to." I said to them walking away smiling and satisfied, thinking nothing much will happen.

I could not have been more wrong :).

***

"I cant believe you!"

"Oh come on! You almost kissed Tom Cruise!!"

"Yeah, but i didnt! You dommass." She laughed smacking my head making me fake shriek.

All I felt in that moment, was a hand wrapping around my bicep and bringing me back. It was a bit dark and crowded so my vision was obscured.
"Hey!" I yelled trying to pull away but when they stopped to look at me I felt instantly bad and adrenaline kicking in.

My eyes wide.

"Sorry. Remember me?" He asked. HIM.
Roger Taylor. "Oh! Im sorry. I didnt know you were."

"No worries love. I am still astonished from what happend." He said. I was too, honestly.
"Ohhh that. Yeah, um. Sorry. Sounds stupid but uh." I stuttered a lot touching my temple with my fingers, clearing my head. He looked at me with a grin. "I- I couldnt resist. I know. It sounds dumb." I laughed.

"No no its okay. It never happend to me. Thats why Im astonished. Its okay, really." He said stroking my hair making me blush like crazy. "Whats your name." He whispered closer to my face.
"Ema." I whispered back. I was frozen still my hands finding their way around his beautifal waist. "Roger Taylor." He whispered, knowing that I know that already. Holding my cheek he smashed his lips onto mine. I moaned as his hands found a way under my dress, squeezing my ass tightly. We started a heated make out session, kissing like two horny teenagers. He lifted me up with a jerk in his arms walking me to a private room.

"Roger I dont wanna be one of your groupies." I breathed out through a whisper looking at his face as he put me on a bed.
Climbing on top of me to kiss me again, his long hair falling onto my face, blocking our faces.

"Love. Trust me. You are so much more."