The rain

Walking out of my house after seeing the big grey cloud approaching my neighbourhood, i rummugged through my head to gather my thoughts. My love is too strong for him.
He's...he's an amazing person.

The best person i have ever met. He' young, he's beautifal, he's caring, he's kind. Words cannot express my undying love for him.
He bought life to my boring one, made me see through my problems and troubles.

Walking slowly down the small street i felt a raindrop fall on my nose. Looking up I heard a quiet but strong thunder.
Wind blew in my face.
"Ema? That you?"

I heard the one and only voice. The voice of a god.
Turning around I saw Roger. He slowly approached me, cupping my face gently in his hands. Bringing my hands to his long golden hair, it started raining heavily. All i heard were the raindrops hitting the pavement and Rogers silent breath against my lips.

It was like a lustfull romance movie.

He kissed my right under a big grey cloud of rain pouring down on us. His hair was getting wet but i didnt care; it will always be soft under my hands. His warm hands slid down to my waist, holding it. He deepend the kiss and I held onto him for dear life.
"Roger..." I whispered to him in between kisses. "Mhm." He hummed. He suddenly picked me up by my thighs, high up in the air so I was above his head.

Wrapping my legs around him so we both didnt fall, he started walking towards presumambly to his house.
I was so lost in the kiss i forgot how to breath.

-
Closing the door of his house he put me down and pulled away suddenly.
"Why were you out there in the rain? It was freezing cold!" He said smiling and taking his jacket of. Walking away from me but still glancing back at me I was so confused. Why did he kiss me?

"W-why did you kiss me?" I asked him perplexed.
He turned around seeing me on the same spot he put me down.
"Well, it was raining. Saw you outside, didnt think of any other way to invite you to my house so I kissed you." He said simply. Wait so, what does that mean?

"Do you love me?" I asked staring into the abys. His face fell a bit and he thought for a second.
Nodding, my eyes brimmed with tears.
"Oh my god.." I breathed out my hands covering my mouth.
"Hey hey, whats wrong Em? You okay?" He asked softly taking my hands off of my face and holding them to his chest.

"I love you Ema. Your an amazing girl. I love you so much. God, I love you." He said smiling and picking me up and I laughed through tears as he spun me around.
"I love you too Rog. So much."
Carrying me to his room he plopped me on the bed.
"Ahahahaha, how many times are you going to pick me up and throw me back down again?" I laughed as he crawled on top of me.
"A lot. Your just so light. Like a little feather." He said kissing from my jawline to my neck. His shirt was discarded on the floor by my hand.
I touched his visible ribs and his strong arms that were holding me close to him.

Holding his neck at this point things started getting heated.

So heated that all of our clothes were on the floor. You should go :)

...