Cutest baby

"Phew! Lord have mercy." I said throwing myself onto the couch over the side.  "That was wild." He said with a chuckle making me smile and stretch.
"And now we will enjoy some passionate love making." I said making him growl and kiss my neck.

We just came home from a party, exhausted and tired. "Uh huh. We should go to bed. Wheres the babysitter?" Roger asked just as I saw Emilia run down our stairs. She was in her mid 40s and was babysitting our little daughter Rory.
"Oh! Your back. How was it?" She asked smiling.

"Oh, crazy, ill tell you but most fun ill have in my life."

"Good good. Rory fell asleep I was checking on her. I guess I have to go now. Goodbye!"

"Bye bye Emilia! Thanks again hun!"

"No worries! Anytime." She said goodbye to Roger and left.
I flopped back onto the couch still in my party dress.

I felt someone someone staring at me as I fidgetted with my bracelets

I felt someone someone staring at me as I fidgetted with my bracelets. Looking up I saw Roger with his little Roger Taylor smirk. The goal was to turn him on so i discreatly lifted my dress up a bit from the slirt on the left leg.

"Hey! No teasing...." He said sliding his hands up my legs as I raised them in the air making the dress fall from the waist. It was silk so it was light.

He sat on the couch next to me putting his hands under my thighs. "Ehem." He cleared his throat snapping my panties against my skin. Gasping I warned him
"Baby you cant do that."

"But you can tease ME?" He bit my thighs spreading my legs and scrunching the dress around my stomach. "Bad girl."

"For you.." Bringing him closer to my face by his chains and choker he stroked my lady parts. He kissed me finally his proffesional arms running through my curves, ass and breasts. "Your so sexy babe." He growled in my ear. With one move he picked me up.

"Roger I have to check Rory. Im a parent now aswell. " I stroked his hair, nodding his head.

--
"Thats the most cutest fucking thing ive ever seen in my entire life." I whispered with tearfull eyes staring at Rory sleeping peacfully in her crib.

"Mhm. Shes small and...cute. Like you." Roger added from behind me.

IM SO TIREDDD AAAA 😭😭❤️