My big brother, bestfriend forever

Being Brian Mays little sister was super. Hes only everything you could ask for. We have always been very close as siblings and bestfriends. Inseperable even isnt the word for us. Something much deeper.

Lately, he introduced me to his band mates; NEW band mates after he left Smile. I never met any of them, not even from Smile! Maybe I met Tim but only once and nothing much happend.

The newly organised band Queen considered of my big brother Brian, John Deacon, Freddie Bul-Bulsara! And Roger Taylor...wow.

And this is Roger." Brian said with less excitment then the last two. Roger, with his proud smile approached me intimidatingly, extending a hand out for me to shake.

"Roger Taylor. Lovely to meet Brians little sister." He said smirking at my brother. Being and extremely shy person I wasnt always fond of meeting new people but after getting to know them, im somewhat fine with being around them.

Messing with my fingers and looking down at them, I almost completely forgot about his floating hand. I was so nervous into meeting them and, SHAKING THEIR HANDS. My breathing increased and I forgot how to speak.
"I-im yeah. Its Ema.." I stuttered, gulping down the unknown lump in my throat in the middle of my sentence. I mentally cussed and slapped myself because out of all the embaressing stuff I do, that 'gulp' thing is the worst.

"Ohh okay. Sorry, shes a little shy." Brian says with an arm around me, making me calmer and slowly breath normal again.
I thought Roger would be annoyed or weirded out by my bebavior but he was pretty chill about it.
"Oh no worries. We will get to know each other better." Roger says smiling an innocent smile, but I saw right through it.
He is mischivious.

Not long after meeting them, I started developing intense feelings for the attractive drummer. He would constantly flirt with me when Brian was not looking making me feel bad about him at first but i dont know how he would feel when seeing this...

Roger was casually flirting with me in the back of the studio where no one can see us.
"I know! I like them too." I said smiling with a lip bite and a hand on his button up, messing with the little button. Twirling my hair strand between my fingers I looked into his deep blue orbs of sunlight. Those little oceans...

The hand around my waist brought me closer to him until we were pressed against each other, aswell as our lips.
The kiss lasted for about 10 seconds until he detached slowly. Keeping a hand on his cheek I kissed him again softly, it only being small pecks against his cute parted lips.

"Alright! Got it!" Brian said through the mic up to Freddie after he was given an instruction. He pulled his red special ovet his head and walking near the back of the studio where it was a bit dark.
At one point he turned his head to just mindlessly look at nothing but what he saw made his heart sore and blood boil.

Roger and I pressed together, him looking like the eiffel tower while I was a little pea. Even tho I belonged to the May family, I was the shortest.
We pecked each others lips lovingly, his arms wrapping tighter around me.

Roger betrayed him. Brian told him to not lay a finger on me without his watch or permission. But here he was! Almost as close to shagging me in the studio. 

But he didnt want to engage for some reason. If he were on his right mind he would step up in a second when seeing me kissing him and would've beaten the crap out of Roger. I wouldnt even let that happen. But he stayed put, leaving us to our little world of newfound love.

It was too late anyways. Roger definitly had me whipped and besides. Brian would want to upset his little sister. He just felt sad and betrayed. I was 22 after all. An adult. And there was nothing he could do about it.

---

He eventually became my boyfriend only after 4 months of getting to know each other and 2 months of dating. Brian wasnt the happiest but happy enough for me since he saw how happy I was.

I am! Nothing could change my drummer boy.
Brian would find us in places when we tried finding a private room to chillaxe.

He walked in on us making out in the kitchen, on top of him, sleeping like bears...
In his house a party was blown and he opened his bedroom door only to see me on top of Roger, both naked. Roger sat up quickly looking at the door to see his bestfriend Brian looking flabbergasted.

He quickly closed the door with blush across his cheeks. What he didnt know was that Roger was all the way inside me.

---
"Wow! Look outside guys!" Freddie said looking out of the window, seeing the rain pouring down like a shower.

"Nuh uh!" I said scared to death just as I saw a flash of lightning. My time to go.
All 5 cramped inside my houses livingroom, hising from the big storm that was intensifying outside.

"Ooh its about to blow." Freddie said.

"Fred!" Bri whisper-yelled to him making him zipp his mouth shut. Bri knew how much thunder scared me. I have astraphobia.

A loud clap was heard even startelling Deaky. I let out a little scream.
"Its okay, big brothers he-" Before Bri could finish his sentence I ran into Rogers arms, feeling safe in them. He held me tightly kissing my head.
"Shhhh shhh shhhhh, im here baby. Im here." He said calmly stroking my hair.

This broke Brians heart even more. When i was much younger and scared, I would always cuddle up next to him when scared of thunder for example.

Seeing us kiss together, hug each other made him tear up quick.