Maybe one day...

Roger cracked his back making his way to the kitchen to do some work. He was doing something on the counter, getting things out of the cupboard and heard laughs coming from our backyard. He pricked his ears up to hear it and smiled to himself. "Hellooo handsome." I said behind him putting my hands on each side of him on the counter. He turned around seeing me smile.
"Hey baby." He said kissing my lips, his soft hand holding my cheek. "Muah! Okay gotta go." I said but he wrapped his hands around my body as I started moving around the kitchen. "Noooo, now? The day just started." He whined. I laughed messing up his long golden hair. "You'll do find with the kids. I wont he be too long. Half an hour." I said eating some walnuts from my hand looking up at Rog. He took a deep breath and nodded. He was willing to sacrifice his life for his 2 kids. Since we had our first child, Rory, he was dedicated to her since then. He even practiced.
"Ok ok. You win." I smiled kissing his cheek and begginging to walk away but he held my waist. "But your mine tonight." He whispered, more like, let out a sinister growl through his sentence in my ear. I bit my lip my hand gliding across his trousers, closer to his bulge. But before i could reach it i teasingly removed my hand walking away, swaying my hips a bit too much.

Rog bit his lip watching me as I diassapeared in the hallway.

***
Rory came running towards Rog in the kitchen, crying. When he saw he immediately abbandoned what he was doing.
"Daddy!" She cried reaching her arms in the air for him to pick her up.
"Whats wrong Rory? Hm?" He asked holding her in his arms, wiping her tears away. "Oh babygirl. Where does it hurt?" He asked sitting her on the counter carefully. She pointed to her elbow sniffling. He brought out a plaster and let Rory pick the one she wanted.
"Kitty."

"Kitty?"

"Mhm."

"Allrighttt." Kissing her elbow softly and putting on the plaster with the cat pictures on it. Hugging her he said
"Think its time to rest before lunch. Ill go get your brother." She nodded going to sit on the couch.

Soon after, Felix was sitting next to her with our cat Harry in between them, sleeping. Felix was playing with his toy cars (as you do ;3) and Rory flipping through a picture book.

Roger watched them mesmerized. He couldnt believe this was him only with 25 years old.

Unlocking the door i came through it, shutting it and putting my things down.

"Hellorrr." I said through the doorway seeing my two little angels.
"Mommy!"

"Mom! Mom! Look at how big I am!"

Rory and Felix came running to me. I kissed their heads. "Hello my little sweet pies. How was daddy? Was he strict?" They shook their heads.

"Why would I be strict?" Roger said walking towards his girlfriend. I smirked kissing him softly.
"Ewww dad why are you licking mommys face?" Rory asked making a face.
Roger snickered into my neck whispering 'licking' into my ear.
"Well he loves me. Maybe one day a boy will love you like that aswell." I said knowing how much it triggered Roger. Thinking of his little baby girl having another boy?! Nuh uh.

His ears immediately pricked up looking at my face withsquinted eyes. "Ill deal with you later." Whispering that into my ear he started explaining himself about what I just said.

"Its final." He said finishing.

"Daddy I know. Boys are gross." Rory said tugging on his finger that was near her hight.

"I said what i said. Lunch is ready by the way." He said walking towards the kitchen. His kids followed him, prancing around him.
"Ooooo what have you made us?" I asked interested following them.
Ahhh, i love him.