Drawing

1974"I sat and posed for like 10 minutes let me see the product

1974
"I sat and posed for like 10 minutes let me see the product."
I said to my 7 year old daughter Rory who was scared I wouldnt like a drawing she did of my side profile.

Roger was sitting on the floor messing with a board game as the two of us sat on the couch.
"No." Rory said but hesitently turned the notebook around exposing the drawing.

Look I mean-
"Is that me?" I said doing a good job holding in my laugh. Rory started to stand up.
"No no its nice. Its so nice. Ooooo. Where were you?" Picking up the notebook to look at it again." Ohhh where were you when its time to see your photos?"
Rory was laying down upset. Roger was trying not to explode.

"Mommy I dont think it looks good." Rory said sad.
"It is FAN-TASTIC" I said trying to cheer her up but with laughter whimpering in my voice.
"Wha-what is that, is that hyperpigmentation?" I asked her with my finger on her drawing, pointing to the cheek.
She didnt respond but Roger kept trying to not laugh to his ass.
"No you know what? Ive aint never seen anything likw this before. And I just want you to keep it, keep it up!" I said stroking her arm.
"But why is daddy laughing?" She asked.

"DADDY- Daddy dont even know what he doin' anyway!" I said looking at Roger who was in a crawl position and wheezing. At this point-
"Just-just keep up the good work. Yo-youre doing great honey. But can you go to your room and practice while I discuss with daddy?" I said sternly looking at Roger who was red at this point from trying to hold it in.
Rory sighed taking her notebook and going up to her room.

I joined Roger.
As we were catching our breaths he said
"Agh i feel bad but the drawing of you is just- ghhhh." He said laughing at the same time bringing his hand to his face.
I sighed now calm a bit.
I was sitting on the floor next to Roger with my our backs to the front of the couch. His arm was around me and he calmed down now too a bit.
I looked up at him with non-hooded eyes kissing his lips. He kissed back and pulled away a bit to look at me.

He kissed me again bringing a hand to my face. He pushed me up on the couch slowly not unlocking our lips as I circled his neck. His arms on either side of me as we made out passionetly.
"Perfect. Stay like that." We heard Rory and turned our heads to see her sitting on the side of the couch and sketching it in her notebook. We both flushed a deep red color as we stayed like that, listening to Rory.
"What did you see hun?" Roger asked Rory looking at her.
"When you pushed mommy on the couch." She said simply.

"Oh well. We-"

"Dont move!" Rory said quickly with her hands when we tried to untangle each other. Roger shrugged with a face laying his head on my chest, his face in the direction of Rory and watching her draw with confidence.
I just kept my arms where they were.

~
"Perfect." Rory said looking at her drawing. Not bad.
She looked up seeing the two of us fast asleep, Roger softly snoring and Rory chuckled.

She came to us kissing our cheeks goodnight and going back to her own bed.

Asjsisisjs I cantttt. I love ittt.
HyE
Baaaa ❤️💝🔥💓😍❤️