What would I do without you.

Staring at myself in the mirror, I didnt know how to feel

Staring at myself in the mirror, I didnt know how to feel. I was walking back and forth between my emotions. How should I feel about my my thighs?

I was a ballerina and my thighs are musculine. I wasnt feeling it for the last 2 years. I thought I was fat.
"Ugh. Stupid thighs." I said as I slappes one looking up.
Roger Taylor my boyfriend, came into our shared bedroom where I was at the mirror.
He was looking through his closet. He turned around seeing me in the mirror...not smiling.
His look was that of concern and worry.
He came closer to me sitting on the bed behind me.
"Whats wrong babygirl?" He said stroking my arm comfortingly.

I sighed.
"Look at these things! What are they??? Theyre so- Ugh! Fat I-Im. I-I hate it." I said still staring at them and turning a bit to look at the back thighs.
"But honey. You have the dream body." He said getting up and hugging my waist from behind. "How? Theyre so- fat. Ugly." I said my hands on Rogers.
"No. Youre beautifal honey. Youre the most beautifal creature I have ever seen. Thats just muscle you know. Not fat. And I love them. Think' they look so extravaggent. See?" He said putting his hands on my thighs and I shook my head with a smile. "How do you know theyre muscle?"

"I know. You workout a lot, not to mention a beautifal ballerina. Thats the hard work you built up. My beautifal girl..." Roger said kissing my neck softly. I giggled as he did still looking at myself and thinking about what Roger just said.

Yeah...

Muscle!
Obviously.
"Yeah youre right. Youre gorgeous aswell..." I said turning around and sliding my hands up his chest. "Mmmmmm" he hummed stroking my thighs with a smirk.
I kissed his sweet lips passionetly. He squeezed my body into a hug kissing back. "Mmmmm, Rog." I whispered.

"Never forget. Youre beautifal in everyway. I love you babydoll." He said resting his forehead on mine. I smiled and said
"Love you too drummer boy."
I hugged him tightly.
"What would I do without you?"

Aususnejej
HyE
Baaaaa 💝💝💓💓❤️