Love at first kiss

Inspired by the tv show
Watch it at your own risk 😬
This story is a better version 😎

I was super nervous waiting for my possibly soon to be love of my life to walk through that big white doorway. Shifting from leg to leg I stared at the opening as I saw a shadow walk on the other side.
I gulped and put on my nicest smile for whoever was coming. Wearing what they told me to be 'something sweet for a man', a short tight black dress.

 Wearing what they told me to be 'something sweet for a man', a short tight black dress

Its nice? Not too much.
Bracing myself i saw a mop of long golden hair and slowly inched down to his face. Well, an angels face.

His lips curving into a smile, eyeing me up and down.
Rogers pov:
This girl was amazing top to bottom. Her beautifal brown hair falling down her shoulders, long lashes resting on her eyelids and pink cheeks. Her lips covered in some shiny gloss i would guess. Her body was nothing but gorgeous especially the little number shes wearing that hugged her breasts perfectly. Her legs nicely curvy and face with a little eyeliner as far as I could see.
My pov:
I was betting my sanity that I was as still as a statue. Examining the beautifal man infront of me, his blue eyes shined from afar, his pretty pinkish lips accomodating his cute shaped face. His little nose grabbing my attention and his long lashes swaying to the movement of his eyelids.

He was just, perfect.
Approaching me he extended his hand out for me to take and I happily took it.
"Hi, love. Im Roger. Nice to meet you." He said nicely in a naturally smooth and gentle voice. "Hi im Ema. Nice to meet you Roger."  He brought me closer his arm now around my waist and his free hand holding my cheek. I giggled as his lips connected with mine.
God, never thought kissing would be this could. He was going all up in there kissing me with passion, at moments pulling away a bit and connecting right back again.
My arms were around his neck holding him close, not wanting to let go of him.
He is so damn cute and a proffesional kisser! Damn it...second date it is.

We pulled away for a breath and stared into each others eyes. "That was great. Your a good kisser." I said and he laughed and hugged me. "Second date?" I heard him whisper in my ear and slip something into my dress. "Mhm. Right after this." I whispered as we pulled away.
"Bye."

"Goodbye. Ill see you." He said as we both walked away.

As soon as I was out of the room i reached into my dress to pull out the thing he slipped in. It was a paper with his number on it.
Im calling him as soon as I get home! This date is gonna be more then just kissing at first.

Hes just magical.