7 year old genius

"Ema! Come down Now!"
My mum shouted. I quickly ran down the stairs in a fluffy robe.
"Were going hunnnn why are you wearing that?" She asked me mysteriusly.
"Oh um I was a bit cold. You know..and its comfy." I faked a tight smile.
"Oh! Ok. Well you can turn the heat on if you want but! You have a task. Babysit your little sister." She said. I rolled my eyes and nodded with a sigh but I was excited this time.

"Yeah yeah I know mum."

"Ok! Well, your dads waiting for me in the taxi. Gotta go! Bye hun! Bye Josephine!" My mum yelled from the door.
"Bye! Bye...jeez." I said sitting on the couch and it somehow got me even more excited.

"This is gonna be soo fun! Lets do something together!" Josephine my little sister said excitedly. She was only 7 but a smart kid and knew my ways. But she has shown that she can be trusted and can actually keep secrets.

"Josie, you know my boyfriends coming over. So, you can have ALL the fun you want...JUST DONT BOTHER US. You already know." I said patting her head.

"Oh I knoww. Whateverr. But can I see your outfit? Pweaseee." She asked me making puppy dog eyes.

"No no no. This is for Roger, ONLY." I said tightining the robe around me.
Roger Taylor is my boyfriend and he was secretevly coming over so we can have time for ourselves, obviously. My parents dont know that im dating him and was dating for quiet a while now. They thought we were just close friends.

Hes the absolute dreamiest man I can think of. TO EVER EXIST.

"What are you gonna doo? Kiss?" Josie said cheekily. I call her Joise, short for Josephine. Oh boy, Josie didnt even know that there was much more then just kissing.
Oh well, everything has its place and time. She'll learn about it.

Rolling my eyes we did our little handshake. The two of us chuckled and as we did we heard a knock.

"Oh damn it." I said getting up and straitining out my dress from underneath. Josie ran to the door, opening it and Roger standing there with his already unbuttoned shirt for me. Thinking I was gonna be at the door, he quickly hid his chest seeing my little sister.
"Hey Jose, wheres Em?" He asked looking inside.
"Oh shes in the livingroom. Shes waiting for youu to-" She cheekly smiled again and Rog stepped in patting her head.

"Hey Rog. Jose. Go. Oh and Jose. Wear headphones or something." I said to her nicely with my head pointing to the stairs to her room.
"Have funnn." She said skipping to the stairs.

Rog wolf whisteled seeing my outfit.

Biting his lip he approached me slowly, slipping his hands around my accentuated waist

"How y' doin babe?" He asked his face sideways looking into my eyes with a sweet small smile.
"Oh well. My parents are gonna...all night..." I whispered closer to his lips and he hummed and smirked.
"Mmmm are they? Good..cuz ive missed you." He said starting to trail soft kisses on the nape of my neck. I closed my eyes with slightly parted lips as he brought me closer by my waist.
My arms around his neck, playing with his soft long golden locks. He is perfect in every way possible.

He started kissing a bit harshly.
"My room." I said sternly looking into his eyes with need.
He growled kissing me deeply and I moaned in the kiss. My lipgloss smudged his sweet lips with shiny glitter and I felt his taste as he shoved his tongue in my mouth. We started walking towards my room up the stairs. We almost tripped but Rog caught me and brought me back up. He smirked smacking my ass.

I smirked going back to kissing him as we reached our room.
Josie watched us through the crack in her doorway seeing us makeout as we reached the top of the staircase. My room was right next to hers so we passed her and she held in a laugh seeing us stumble.

She finally saw my outfit at least.

Opening and slamming my bedroom door shut I locked it making Rog grin.
We fell on the bed and made out passionetly while taring each others clothes of.

The 10 soundfull minutes passing by:
Josie layed on her bed with a book trying to read but she just couldnt from so much noise coming from right next door to her.

My loud ass moans were heard accompanied with Rogers grunts and groans here and there. Curse words yelled here and there cuz Rog made me collappse!!!

I screamed as the pleasure was filling my veins.

Josie covered her ears at one point to muffle my screams. She didnt obviously know what were doing. Shes too young. She just thought that we were kissing like maniacs. With moans and groans?

Not really...

Meanwhile my room:
Roger was next to me as we both breathed heavily after our love making.
He went on top of me as I ran my fingers through my hair biting my lip.
"God...your..mmmm hot babe..mmm." He whispered to me in between passionate and full kisses on my lips.
"You are so much more drummer boy..." The two of us chuckled and I smiled pecking his lips before hegot up.

"Where y' goin?" I asked him as he looked at me. I was under a thin blanket my one leg sticking out as I stared at Roger. I knew he was scanning my body.
"Gonna get some water, if thats fine." He asked putting on only his soft pants on.

"Go ahead babe. Dont even have to ask." I said looking at my nails. He pecked my lips one more time before walking out of my room.
He was shirtless, his head back in a hot way if you know what I mean. Walking downstairs reaching the kitchen.
He still panted as he chugged the cup of water down his throat.

Josie came by the doorway seeing Rog shirtless. "Hey Roger. How was your guys's night?" She asked nicely making Rog turn his head.

"Oh amazing. Youre sister is amazing." He said through a breath.
"Oh I know she is. But doing what exactly?" She asked.

"Oh nevermind. Anyways kiddo, see ya." He said passing her and back upstairs.

Josie smiled seeing our romance blossom between us.