2 weeks

"Shit! Fuck shit!" Roger cursed as he drove as fast as he could to our house. He maybe only stopped for one 1 red lights out of 4.
I was pregnant with his child and it was still due maybe 2 weeks but Roger has been taking every little second seriously. He acted  like i was made of fine china, thinking ill break every millisecond. I know hes being protective and thats why I love him.

10 mins ago:
"Hello?"

"Hey Rog! Just calling you, sorry if im interrupting the recordings."

"Not at all babe. You okay? Did you have any concractions?? Tell me. Something hurts?"

"No! The baby was kicking and I think he-"

"THE BABYS COMING!" He yelled all of a sudden without letting me finish.
"What? ROG, Wait I-"

"Im coming babe! Do, not, move. Okay? Stay where you are! Love you!" Before i could say anything the line cut out. Damn it I knew i shouldnt have told him. I tell him everything, not saying i was gonna keep it from him but, maybe when he arrived and calmed down from the boys then I would tell him.

But i couldnt think straight right now. Do not blame me.

Present:
He parked the car aggressively into our drive way and hopped out of it like a rabbit.
Running towards our house he unlocked the door as fast as his hands were capable. He entered through the door an I met him in the doorway of our kitchen, looking as fine as ever.

"Im here! ARE YOU OKAY?! HOWS THE BABY?! YOUR NOT HURT ARE YOU?!" He checked my fingers for some reason and checked my whole body, starting from my evident baby bump.
"Rog! I told you, it was JUST a kick. Okay? Im not do in...what? 2 more weeks? Im fine, the babys fine. Were fine." I said holding his cheeks.
He sighed from relief, resting his shoulders.
"Thank god. Phew! Ohh you gave daddy a scare." He said kneeling down kissing my bump.
"If you would have JUST let me finish my sentence on the phone. But no, rational Roger forever." I said seeing him face to face with me again.
"I love you Ema. My little bean is also okay right?" He said holding my waist gently. I laughed and nodded.
"Of course we are baby."