All by myself

Its a song i thinkk
Being single living alone but surrounded by seemengly good people.
I financed well, the bills and shit. It was my birthday today and it the evening. My friends surprised me with good gifts and an actual cake. I was surprised.

I had a cupcake with a candle now on my little table in my livingroom. In nothing but comfy sleeping clothes and hair on every side I adjusted the little candle that was burning on my cupcake.
"Happy birthday to me happy birthday to me tanannananananana." I whisper sung to myself blowing out the candle after wishing a big wish.

Tommorows gonna be the day.

My friend taking me to a bar the next day
"Come on! I promise this is gonna be the most fun you will ever have!" My bestfriend Lila said.
We entered the bar and it was pretty full and i saw a band of 4 was getting ready.

Lila dragged to the very front of the stage so i was literally to the guys feet but okay.
"Keep yourself alive!" The singer sung with a very firm and flexible voice.

Wow.

After the performance:
"So?! Did you like it?!" Lila yelled in my face jokingly.
"Yea! Wanna go backstage?" I asked her.

She squiled in excitment taking my hand and dragging me the door.
"I told youu!" She said and i just shushed her as we got closer to the door of the fitting room. I was very shy so Lila was gonna do most of the talking.

"So? I want the van. Its one night."

"We need the van! Are you mad?!"

"You are not taking that van to just hoard tons of girls in it and drive off. Even for a night."

We heard.
"Do you think its a good id-" Lila knocked before i could finish the shitty sentence. It was no use.
We heard shushing noises and soon the door was open revealing a tall curly haired man.
"Can we help you?" He asked nicely.
I had my hands together fidgeting with my fingers. Lila explained as he let us in.
"Bri bringing in ladys. Woww." I heard as I saw all the men in the room.
Lila kind of went to talk with all of them at once leaving me at bay.

"Whats your name?" A man asked me. I looked up seeing a very handsome, extremely cute man. I locked eyes with him as we just stared into each others eyes.
He cocked his head to do the side and walked closer to me examining my face. We were both intimidated by each other.

"You two done eating each other with your eyes?" The black haired man said with his toothy grin.
I cleared my throat looling back down. DAMNN IT IM EMBARESSED.
"I-I have to go to the bathroom real quick." I said speed walking towards a room that looked like it.

Slamming the door I slid down with my back against it.
I just thought about the overly too cute man i just got hypnitised by.

Composing myself i heard a soft knock getting me out of my trance.
"Ema?" I heard the cute mans voice and my heart started beating faster in my chest. He knew my na-?! Okay, Lila probably told him. Damn it Lila.
"What?" I asked after 5 seconds of silence.
"Can I come in?" He asked so gently I cracked the door a bit so he can step in.
He came in closing the door.
"Hey, love." He said. Love. "You okay?"
He asked sitting next to me.
I looked up at him saying nothing. I shrugged my shoulders.
"You can talk to me. Its oka-"

"But i dont even know you. What am I even making such a big deal out of. Sorry, i just got embaressed. I was always shy like that, ugh." I said all at once surprising him. Suddenly, I can talk.
"Its Roger Taylor your speaking with." He said smiling at me with a small smile.
"Sorry, nice to meet you. Never seen a man with long hair." I said finally cracking a smile.

"Well, you like it?" He asked suddenly feeling an arm around me.
"Yea, I love it." I said his face getting closer to mine suddenly.

I did the same, resting my elbows on his shoulders.
We pressed our lips together so sweetly.
"Mm." I mumbled a bit. Sighing i pulled away, staring at him.
"Im the only one right?" I asked before he could press his lips back to mine. He understood. "Yeah. Definitly love." Hugging me he kissed me again more passionetly. Picking me up by my thighs i almost fell.
I tightened my grip around his neck.
"Shit, sorry." He said adjusting me in his arms.
"I almost fell but its okay." I said bringing his head closer so I could kiss him.
"Can I use the restroom or are you two gonna keep this up until new years?" I heard Lila through the door and some more shuffling.
I tutted.
"Lila, go away!" I said as Roger laughed.
We heard multiple laughter through the door.

Present:
"Hey hun. Ready?" My husband asked through the doorway looking at me with adoration.
"Mhm! Just, can you get the zipper for me please babe?" I asked trying to zipp it up while infront of a big mirror.
"Course babe." He said going up to me from behind carressing my bare shoulders. I smirked seeing him in the corner of my eye.
He zipped it up with ease while kissing my neck. I put a hand on his cheek from behind once he was finished and rested his chin on my shoulder.
"Thank you." I whispered kissing his temple.
"No problem babe. Your gorgeous." He said turning me around.
"Your a pretty girl aswell." I giggled as he rolled his eyes kissing my jaw.
"I love you Roger."

"I love you Ema." We kissed passionetly as I tangled my hands in his long golden hair. We didnt stop for 5 mins straight until the zipper was back down in its original position.
Roger lost his tuxedo aswell.