Bully

I was at the Rainbow concert with Queen cuz i was Brians good friend. Main reason is cuz we really like nature and animals.

"You guys were great!" I burst through the door of theyre fitting room.
"Uhhhh no enter. See?" Roger, the jerk, said turning me around and ushering me out lightly by my back.
"Oh, uhh oh. Ka?-"

"Rog! Stop. You twat." Brian said bringing me back inside making Rog roll his eyes.
"Ugh, fine." He mumbled going to change from his stage costume.
"Sorry about that you know he-"
Brian began but i stopped him.
"No i know its okay." I said patting his back.
I kept congratulating them till Deaky was basiclly blushing until theyre girlfriends came in, occupying them.
Mary and Fred were so cute so close to each other.

I smiled at that.

After party:
I was generally having a good time at the after party, not really since rarely anyone talked to me.

Brian and I did talk but he quickly got preoccupied by someone. He cared, just was busy and I respect that.

I turned my instantly frowning at what i was seeing.
Roger was with at least 3 women by his side on the couch.
One was close to his face, second was pressed to his chest and the thirds hand was getting closer to his bulge.

I rolled my eyes not gonna pay attention to it...but i cant. I side-eyed just so i can look at Roger.

To describe Roger i would say hes a prick a lot of times. Doesnt care about shit okay. Ladys man, seems to not like my presents and kind of a bully. He doesnt punch me just, is rude to me and for no reason!
I was nothing but nice to him since Brian inroduced me to him.
I dont get it. But he definitly is attractive.

And that, i cannot stand.

He got up and flipped his hair going to get a drink? The girls he was with growled at him as he left.

I was at the barr! Hes gonna see me. Too late.
He got what he wanted and...god. Why did his eyes land on me?

I ignored him but kept side-eyeing him just to see what hes doing.

His breathing got faster and he kept staring at me...biting HIS LIP.

I acted like i turned my head and being surprised when i saw him. He caught up to it. "Hey Rog." I said. "Uh, hey." He said acting uninterested.

With only one sentence he started bullying me again what the hell. But nothing could break me anymore cuz I know hes just acting.

"No!"

"Bet you do!"

"Bet your daddys little girl ahaha!" He laughed and I made a sad facial expression.
He does piss me of sometimes...SOMETIMES.
Suddenly a creepy guy approached me, definitly mid 40s already balding.
"Hey doll. How y' doin?" He asked just looking at me up and down. I felt so uncomfortable but I felt someone pull me back until I was behind Roger.
"You got a problem you perv? Thats my girlfriend you speaking to!" Roger yelled making my mouth drop.

"You could always share her. That...is a great piece of meat." The creep said pointing at me.
Roger pushed him saying
"Alright alright. You wanna fucking play?!" The guy laughed as Roger just punched his guts.
The creep fell as people threw shit at him.
He turned back to me facing me.
"...Explain?!" I said surprised reffering to the incident with my hands.
"I cant tell you like this...." Rog said staring at me and I instantly held his face and smashed my lips onto his.

He almost immediately hugged my waist as we moved our lips faster in sync.

Brians pov:
"Wheres Rog?" I asked.

"Making out darling." Freddie pointed and I looked seeing something so unexpected.
Roger and Ema were making out aggressively. Rog pushed her back onto the bar counter, kissing her neck. I saw her facial expression that of pleasure as he did.

"World full of surprises." I said to Fred and we both laughed.

Idkkk. Part 2?