Normal cereal

"Roger! Hun come down! Come eat!" I said loud enough for him to hear and i heard running down the stairs.

I prepared cereal for him. His favorite. Only, used my milk. My own. Coming from, me.
We have a 1 year old child and i have began breastfeeding him a lot. Thought it would be funny to see Rogers reaction. Will he even notice?

He came down kissing my head and with a thank you, he say next to me on the couch. He watched the tv digging into his cereal. I had a book in my lap to seem distracted by it when i was just looking at him trying to see a reaction.

At first nothing as he chewed on his first 2 small bites. Then I saw his facial expression as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. He looked down into the bowl, mixing up the cereal with his spoon. He took another and was confused again.

I tried not being suspicious.
"Whats with this milk?" He asked mixing it up more.
"What, normal milk. Nothings with it." I said obviously.
"No like. Its sweet." He said.
It was only 20 seconds of silence of him just mixing it up and taking one more bite when i said
"Well, only if it came from me." Nonchalantly looking at my back.
Roger turned around in disbelief as I looked at him not even hiding my smile.
"Are you mad? YOUR MILK??" He asked.

"Are you acrually- it came from your titts." He said getting up while saying 'oh my god' here and there.
I nodded laughing covering my mouth.
"Oh my god...what why? Now the kid wont have any."

"Oh he has plenty down worry, i breastfeed a lot."

"Wha- look how much that is!" He said pointing to the bowl and i nodded.
"Your not normal." He said.

I just laughed as he smacked his face with his palm.

;
I was sitting on our bed, breastfeeding our baby boy Felix.
"He has enough huh?" Rog said through the bathroom doorway walking towards me.
"Yes he does." I said rolling my eyes with a laugh. Rog rested his head on my raised bent knees.
Felix detached as I tucked my breast back into my top. "You full already?" I asked him adjusting him in my arms.

Rog tucked him into his crib, falling fast asleep rather quickly. He got that from me.
I adjusted the bed sheets and after laying down, while turning the lamp on Roger crawled on top of me kissing my temple.
I giggled kissing him sweetly as I turned back.
He layed his head suspiciously right next to one of my breasts his head coming closer and closer to one.
"Ehm" i cleared my throat him looking up with his eyes.
"Yes?" He asked acting unsusicious.
He found a way under my top massaging my boob slowly. I was gonna say something but i got cut off with a light moan.
"Gasp. Ema. Your child is in the room." Roger said blaming me  WHEN I LITERALLY CANT HELP MYSELF. And he started it so, and continued massaging my boob nonstop.
"Your fault." I said through a moan as he layed next to me his hand still in my top.
"Goodnight baby." He said as i turned my head to him pressing my lips against his.
"Night hunny. Hope you liked your cereal." I said jokingly.
"I did. I was just shocked. But its okay. As long as it came from you." He whispered making me shiver and giggle.