Camping

"Oh wow." My boyfriend Roger sighed.

"Yeah. Well! Lets go gang!" I said to the group running to the big, luxurious cabin. We were surrounded by thick a forest and decided to go camping in my grandads cabin that he lent me.

"Oh babe babe. Look." Roger told me as I came to him quickly. He turned around with a bottle of vodka in his hand and I laughed. "Lets settle first. Then we can enjoy, that." I said pointing to the vodka as Roger rolled his eyes. "Finnee." He whined as I kissed his lips.

-

"This is the ugliest thing ever." Roger said examining a weird doll in his hand that he found. "Come heree! Were done unpacking. Noww we can....enjoy this." I said shaking the vodka bottle in his face. He smiled putting the doll down and taking it from my hand. "You already opened it." Rog said not seeing the bottle cap and taking a sip. "Mmmmm yesyes." I agreed my one arm latching around his neck and taking the bottle from his hand. Taking a sip he kissed my neck making me almost drop the vodka after emanating a big gasp at the contact. I giggled feeling kinda drunk.

;
I was slow dancing with the vodka in my hand drunk af. Roger watching me the whole time while sitting on the couch with Bri who was knocked out next to him. "Bri!" Rog whisper yelled to him waking him up. "Hm?"
"If there was a life after this one, i would be the button on her shorts." Rog said pointing to me making Bri nod and laugh. "Want a sip Briiiiiiii?" I said sloppily. "No, thanks tho. Im beat actually. Chrissies waiting for me. Goodnight you two. Dont be too loud." He said getting up. "Awwwwwww but the night just startedd. Fine." I sighed sipping the vodka as Rog pulled me to him by my waist, in between his legs.
His face was pressed to my belly peppering it with light kisses. "We will be loud baby right?" Roger asked looking up at me with doe eyes. My fingers curled in his soft golden hair looking down at him. "Mhm..now or never." I said as Rog emanated a primal growl and picked me up by my legs.

(Like this

(Like this. I didnt know how to say it.)
Carrying me to our room i was kissing him the whole time.

;

Not detailed but smut coming up :O

"Ughh yes!!" I yelled throwing my head back my body doing the same, so i basiclly fell back on his legs.
"Damn it babe. Come up baby, come up." Rog praised me raising my body back to its original upright position. Holding my neck he thrusted up into me making me scream. His face was up infront of mine staring into my eyes. He hissed shooting his cum in the condom. He looked at the camera next to the bed that was recording.
"Thats gonna look amazing on the tape." He said smiling as his length slipped out from me. I appeared next to his side as he ended the tape recorder.
"Brian and the others are gonna be pissed but, it seems theyre sleeping since none of them interupted us." I said hugging his chest, my free hand interlocking with his. He kissed my knuckles and fingers making me sigh.

"Best camping trip ever." I said through a sigh. "Mhm." He agreed falling into a deep sleep.