Ass problems

I decided to wear some really cute denim short shorts from last summer to see if I still fit in them. They seemed ginr while I was at home checking myself out in the mirror along with a cute black crop top, showing off my cleavage. My little gummy bear necklace hanging around my neck with some more chains I found cute with the outfit. I was never really into those really bright colors (true btw). I always liked black with purple being my favorite color. 

---

"What' you get?"

"A. You?"

"Ugh, C."

"Ahahahha L."
I talked with my bestfriend and another girl group about how much we got on our math tests. "I studied! Honest!" I defended myself with a smile and dramaticlly waving my hands in the air after letting go of my backpack strap.
"And why you so emoooo like what?"

"What?  I like black. Problem?"

Just then i felt someone pinch my barely covered ass. The short shorts ended being a little too short and tight.
Looking over my shoulder I saw the one and only Roger Taylor who was leaning against some cabnits with his friends. Pretending like nothing happend and me automaticlly knowing he did it.
"Did you just punch my ass?" I asked him looking at him in disbelief.

"Hm? Oh, uhhh no." He said his eyes staring at my chest and his friends snickering.
"Mhm. Pull yourself together Rog." I said turning back around. Right then I felt 2 big hands on both of my ass cheeks and someone whispering in my ear.
"Beautifal ass love." Roger said squeezing it and letting go. Turning around i saw him walking away.
"HOLY SHIT." My bestfriend whispered to me. I rolled my eyes and adjusting my shorts walked to my other class with my bestie. I could feel his eyes burning a hole in my back and legs.
Oh well.

***

"Bye bye! See ya tommorow!"

"Ello' Jim!"

"Oh my god yea i know."

Voices were heard around my when i excited the school. Laughs accompanied it.
I heard some very familiar laughs coming from behind me. Looking back i saw Adrian, the American boy in our school. He was well built and girls hoarded him constantly. Weird, cuz Roger was the biggest womaniser in the whole school. They were basiclly competeng against each other who can do better at certain things.
I do not have a crush on him if thats what you expected me to say. No way. I would rather kiss a toilet seat.

Aside his obvious good looks, he is so mean. He always has his little 2 minions with him whever he goes, tells nerds to do his homework, he plays football, as a usual mean bully does. He became the bully and Roger the obvious protector.

But he would act so flirtatious around me; He made me uncomfortable.
Speak of the devil...
"Ema! Well how you doing?" His American accent coming out. (no offense to americans :p) Approaching me i rolled my eyes at him not even wanting to make eyecontact. Also, whenever he would smile his yellowish teeth would show which is fucking disgusting like DUDE BRUSH YOUR TEETH, WHAT THE HELLS WRONG WITH YOU!

"Ugh, what." I asked annoyed already walking down the school steps.
"Just wanted to see if you were free later." He said winking at me.
"I have studying to do. Thanks." But no thanks i said to myself.

"Oh come on! Studying is for.... Roger!" The three of them laughed and for some reason i felt like punching him squear in the face. But i didnt and i held myself back PHYSICLLY by holding my arm unnoticingly.

"Shut the fuck up. At least Roger cares about his future." I said protecting Rog cuz I know his past. "Pfff yea right! Im gonna be a member in the NBA team in the future." He said laughing and walking closer to me.