Yours and yours only

Roger was on top of me over the kitchen table at one of Freddie pool partys. Its always the pool but I was excited.

He peppered my face and body with soft kisses leaving bite marks at certain points. He was only in his swimming trunks but not those baggy ones. The tight ones that somehow still fit him over his big ass.
At least I get to smack it more (wuwu :3).
I wore this:

ROger just wanted it off of me but I was doing a good job in keeping him under control since we were surrounded by people in the pool.
Not right now but still. Not yet tho...

He tried pulling my bikini strap down discreatly to take it of but i bitt his hand lightly.
"Mmm i wanna take it of." He grumbled into my neck right next to my ear making me shiver. His hot breath was VILE as he bitt my earlobe. Pressing, literally pressing his head closer to my neck by my arms I moaned at the feeling; his mouth sucking my neck and I didnt even care anymore if he took my bikini off.

"Kitchen sex?? Nuh uh. Off off." Freddie said out of nowhere waving his arms as Deaky wandered behind Roger. I saw him in the corner of my eye pointing at something to Bri and Fred.

"Mhmhm. No. Piss of." Roger hissed holding me tightly thinking one of them will take me or something.
I kind of played along now curious as to what Deaky is doing. As i understood what he was going to do i was gonna say something as a worning but-

SMACK!

I winced as Roger let out a very girly shriek. Deaky fell to the ground from laughing, Bri was against the door trying to hold back his tears of laughter and Fred was, WHEEZING. He needed an inhaler.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Roger shouted after he just got his ass smacked hard.
"Its not funny, you stupid idio'." Roger said in his very british accent.
"Deaky. Only I can do that." I said rising up a bit looking at the laughing Johnny boy on the floor. Hugging Roger tightly and patting his ass that was assaulted 1 minute ago, he picked me up all of a sudden. He pushed Deaks to the side with his leg since he was in his way.

"Assholes.." He whispered as I adjusted in his arms.

"Sorry Ro!-"

He closed the door before one of them could apologise, muffling their voices.
"Oh Rog.." I said as he layed me down on a fluffy king sized bed. "Only you can smack me..." He said grinning down at me. I laughed thinking he was actually hurt but I guess..not that much?

My hands were on his ass cheeks patting them playfully.
"Mine." I said making him growl and
finally taking my top of.

"Yours."