Second one is coming

1985
"And stay on the path I marked for you!" Roger says to his young daughter Rory. With an annoyed 'i know i know' the door slammed shut.
"I dont like it when she goes out alone." Roger says to me as I laughed next to him on the couch.
"Oh Roger! Who does she remind you of? Hm?" I asked looking at him.
His face turned confused looking back at me.
"Huh what?....who?"

"Shes just like you when you were young." I said stroking his cheek.

"ExActly. Can you imagine the danger we put ourselves in?" He said looking at nothing. I smirked pushing him down onto the couch gently, making him emmit a little grunt, surprised.
"You mean the danger you put us in?" I said matter of factly. He chuckled kissing me sweetly.
Pulling away gently our lips still inches away from each other, I nudged my nose with his.
"Its okay. Shes growing anddd you know already." I said laying my head on his chest. "Mhm." He rubbed my back, keeping his arms tight around my body.
"I was actually thinking about something else." I raised my head to look at him.
"Hm?"

"I dont know if you want to but..i want a second baby with you."
I looked at him in shock.
"I want to aswell. But- are you sure? 100%? Cuz ive been thinking about the same thing. I just dont know, with your timing-"
He shushed me by sitting up making my back bend a bit since i was still laying om his chest.
"What do you say...while shes out a little?" He said kissing my neck.

"Wha-what if something happens to her and were not there for her? Wait!- but!"

"Dont you 'what if' this situation. I trust her and im sure you do too."

I sighed knowing hes right. Hes always right. His predictions are always correct.

"Show me what you've got." I said after thinking it over and he picked me, carrying me to our room.