Add a little bit of, spice 🔥

Scrolling through thedating website i was on I came across one man.
He. Was. Fkng. GORGEOUS.

[Its like today, but imagine Rogers young. Im talking like 24, 25 😫❤️]

My mouth was slack as I looked at his pic for a while, starting to feel something in my panties. After examining him from top to bottom I looked at his bio.

 After examining him from top to bottom I looked at his bio

Roger Taylor I Might not be a dentist, but I still tell you to open wide ;) Im single

Roger Taylor
I Might not be a dentist, but I still tell you to open wide ;) Im single. Ill come to your house if you invite me :) ;) Why wouldnt you?
See you tonight <3

Oh god. I let out a small moan after I finished reading it and just looked at his photos. (He also has one where he took a pic of himself but obviously, i just imagined it :'))
I immediately opened messages to text him. I HAVE to get him to come to mine. I want him.

emaBabes
Haiii Rogerr~Saw you and couldnt take my eyes off of you ;) Wanna come to mine?

Roger Taylor
Hi love <3 Nice seeing you in my messages. I first need some pics before I come to yours ;)

emaBabes

Roger Taylor
WOW. Your gorgeous baby 🔥❤️
WOOH

emaBabes
;) Convinced? ❤️

Roger Taylor
DEFINITLY. Adress babe?

emaBabes
*adress*

Roger Taylor
Coming ;) ❤️❤️😘🤤❤️❤️🔥🔥

___________♡
I closed my laptop with a smirk getting ready by putting on a little silk robe on. It wasnt long and it was red.

I got the bed ready, not that it would be tidy after our rendezvous. Hearing the door ring with knocks following it, my heart started beating faster, faster.

Wonder how that will sound in bed...

I thought
I went to open it quickly and there he was, standing there ever so tall.
He smirked biting his lip when checking out my body.
"Well hi. You emaBabes?"
He asked stepping closer to me.
"Mhm. Come in..Roger." I said seductively.
He growled pressing his body to mine while closing the door with a slam. I held his neck, god his neck was gorgeous.
He gripped my waist tightly and finally kissed me passionetly. He kept squeezing until he got to my ass and smacked it; I gasped at the contact of his rough palm against my soft cheek.
Walking me back as I took slow steps back he was attacking my mouth with hungry ass kisses. Its like he didnt eat for a whole month.

Smut! I wont write the int3rc0urse, but dirtytalk, f1ng3ring and eat!ng 0ut, yeah.
You can skip

Pushing me on the bed i moaned as he rubbed me through the panties i had. He before hand, took his pants and shirt off, only in his boxers.
Ripping them off of me he rubbed harsh circles on my sensitive spot. I carressed his chin as he looked dead into my eyes.
"Fuck, your so hot baby." He groaned licking my entrance, up and down, swirling his tongue around the wettness.
I moaned loudly to the point where i grabbed his hair pushing him down on me for more pressure. He groaned and ate me out like barbarian. I screamed the whole time yelling his name. He was working 3 fingers in and out of my opening at a fast pace; i tipped over the edge at one point when he attached his mouth back onto the top of my clit. He licked and sucked on my folds as I was squirming, basiclly kicking the air with my legs. Scratching his back with my nails I screamed and howled
"ROGER! OH MY GOD YESSSSSS." Dying under his touch.
Hitting my g-spot with his whole finger made my eyes do a somersault backwards.
Biting his lip he watched me with adoration going to hold my breast with his free hand.
"Yeah, you like that? Me fingering your little hole?" He whispered now somehow next to my ear. I didnt even see him come close to my face due to my eyes being closed.
"YES YES YESS ROGGIE OH MY FUCKING GOD. IM GONNA COME." I yelled, my mouth open with silent screams.
Pressing his forehead to mine I was so close i was holding it in.
"Dont hold it in. Let go baby, let go." He praised me and my body shook with pleasure as I cummed on his fingers.
"Oh god yea...ohh Roger....mmmmm" I moaned grabbing the sheet tightly.
He pulled them and they were covered. He licked them clean with intense eye contact with me.

Kissing my stomach up to my breasts, he sucked each one as I calmed down a bit. Some moans came out while he massaged one and sucked the other.

"Your amazing Roger...so..good." I moaned.
"Mhm. Lets add a little bit of, spice." He kissed my neck pushing himself up a bit more to be above my head.

The rest of the night, was. Bitch, EXPECTED.