18.

"Now that you're a tribal chief tell me..."

I asked him while laying my head on his chest, the river and the night air toss a soothing sensation into the atmosphere that drew me closer into  the warmness of him.

Aureliano had took me outside on the porch of the hut before bed so that he could show me the stars and how beautiful they mirrored on the top layer of the waters.

I couldn't get upset with him for this because it was indeed beautiful.

"Some of the tribal beliefs and practices if it's okay to ask and a day in your life?"

I wanted to ask him about to what length did Achille hurt him but I decided to hold that thought back.

He was very easy to talk to and I found myself, relaxing around him, the thought of why I wanted him to go back to Italy had taken the backseat the more I gaze into his blue eyes...

"My family." He smiled as he said this.

"We strictly worship the one true God. We believe in the man providing protection and food for his household. Mato has created a system where all children have the opportunity to receive education whether they come from a poor background or not."

With him laying on his back to the ground, he rub his palm up and down on my back, his eyes staring up into the stary skies. 

"Mostly men are warriors, we believe that women are too precious and should not partake in the heavy activities that we do on an everyday basis."

Ohh so that is why the commander helped me, because he didn't expected  me to be a woman...

He slid his eyes to me and said. "Before I became the chief I was the commander of the warriors so on a typical day it was really hectic hence now that I am a chief, it's more like being back into the position of a Don where I'd have to set new policies, long term goals and create trust between my people and I, so that we can thrive futuristically."

I nodded to him, watching how excited he was and it pained me how brutal I was for convincing him to leave something that meant so much to him...

I didn't know what to do

"Do you ever regret taking that jet to Brazil?"

He smiled as he softly traced my skin and I shivered.

"Honestly I've asked myself that question for the past twenty years and to be honest no, I haven't regret it because then I wouldn't have met this tribe and it showed how selfless they were because regardless of their beliefs, Mato could have found me and left me to die in my jet but he saved my life."

"Is this the reason why you accepted the role of a chief?"

He shook his head in agreement . "There are two reasons why I accepted it, one, because I feel like I owed them for what they did and two, Mato mainly have daughters and it is expected for a male to lead the tribe so I couldn't turn his offer down. It's the least I can do for everything he did for me, when he took care of me when I was just a stranger."

"Have you ever been in a relationship before?"

I asked him as we gazed into each other eyes.

He smirked. "If I tell you no would you believe me?"

"Why wouldn't I? I don't see the need for you to lie to me about something like that." I shrugged.

He paused and dragged the tip of his finger from my neck, down to the waist of my tights then up again.

Our eyes locked and I couldn't helped it, he was so handsome.

Blinking away the haze that had formed over his staring, I cleared my throat.

"No I haven't been in a relationship before, have you?" He clenched his jaw and I brushed away his weirdness.

"Yes." I gasped as he gripped the waist of my tights, his eyes darkening.

"Would you have sex-"

His chest shook as he grunted. "Nah darling."

He leaned his head down and press his lips on my ears and gruffly let out, his breath sliding into my ear and kick start the thing between my thighs.

"I fuck, harshly. Raw..." He rolled my earlobe into his mouth and suck it deeply.

My eyes crossed slowly, lips dropping open as I gasped.

"Aureliano please..."

He gripped my jaw and pulled my face closer to his.

His lips touching mine as we gaze, my eyelids drop as he place both hands on either side of my waist.

"I know you said you wanted us to be friends and I'll listen to you, we'll move at your pace okay?"

His eyes softened and I nodded, swallowing down from the lust that was still hanging over us.

"I realized something yesterday..." I smiled as I felt my heart warmed from the deep dents in his cheeks. His white blonde hair flowing around his shoulders on the floor of the wooden porch.

"You love fish?"

He chuckled. "And I realized that you're a picky eater, we can't have that baby, I'm tempted to throw your ass out."

I huffed. "Suck it up old man because we both know that you can't..."

I drew my lips to his ear, slip my tongue into it and twirl it around...

"Live without me.."

His eyes darken from that and I followed my instincts as I got up from his body.

"Uh uh, you're not leaving..." I giggled as he tried to grip my hands to pull me back but I slapped his hands away and ran into the house, wincing a bit from pain but regardless of it this moment brought a peace towards me that I ignored the pain from my bruise and decided to let loose for once.

"Come back here darling, stop playing an unfair game."

I slipped into the hut, closed the door behind me and chuckled as the huge hulk of a man began to whine about me being ruthless...