53.

Closing my eyes, I listened to the night heavy showers pattering down on the rooftop. It was so peaceful, so comforting that I smiled softly from each drop.

I wrapped myself up in the covers, finding comfort in the darkness and sink deeper into the warmness of the bed.

Just as I was about to give into sleep, I shivered as warm air brushes on my forehead with a light peck leaving behind on my skin.

"Are you sleeping?" The bed dipped as Aureliano moved beside me and wrapped a hand over belly. With his thumb out, he traced the skin underneath my breast.

I moaned as he track his nose around the shell of my ear lightly and pulled me towards his chest.

"No?"

"Can't you like, shut it for once boss man, your deep voice is a distraction..."

He chuckled right into my ear and the vibration from his chest, rock against my back.

"If you don't want to hear it." He pressed his lips to my ear and let out deeply.

"Then stuff my face with that pussy of yours.." I gasped as he squeezed my nipple, slid his tongue into my ear and twirled it around. He blew hot air into my ear, wrapped his other hand around the column of my neck and said.

"To shut me up." I arched my back as he pinches my nipple while simultaneously pressing down on my neck into a tight squeeze.

"Let me suck your cock first and if it's worth chocking on then I'll probably consider sitting on your face..." I breathlessly croaked out as he squeezes my neck firmly.

Dipping his head down to my lips, he brushes his mouth over mine, his blue eyes locking on mine in an intensity that had me clenching my thighs from the force he in stilled.

"Deal." He smirked and then joined our lips together softly, he slipped my bottom lip into his mouth and I helplessly thrust my tongue into his mouth, shivering from the goosebumps that ignited across my frame.

The density of the lust between us had me craning my head back a bit to suck everything he gave me, his mouth was warm and minty a dash of rain that soaked me within.

Twirling our tongues together, he uses his hand that was around my neck to swing our bodies around, I gasped as my chest connected to his pecs, my legs were now on either side of him while we kissed.

Gripping the back of his hair, I tightened my hands around the strands as our teeth clashes in a war of affection.

I moaned as he gripped my waist tightly to stop my slow whining, I was so lost in the affection of our lust that I rotate my waist around, breathlessly groaning as I felt his cock rising from our kiss.

Wrapping a hand into the back of my hair, he yanked my head back and attached his lips on the skin of my neck, teeth nibbling the flesh as he grunted.

"Seems as if you want to get in trouble, sweetheart..."

My lips dropped open as he widen his thighs apart and aided with my every move as he thrust his hips up while I slowly sway my waist around.

"You didn't know..." I leaned my head down, my eyelids dropping as I gazed deep into his dark blue irises that were dark and heated. His white blonde hair was swaying over his eyes, teasing the very slim structure of his pointed nose.

"Trouble is my middle name, coño..." (pussyhole)

He rolled his bottom lip into his mouth, a dark deep chuckled vibrating through his chest as I continued rotating my waist, the heavy showers from the night rain, added to the attraction that I felt.