That Will Be All

Lucifer fell to the ground his wings taking most of the fall, it was a dark yet unfamiliar place, it felt awfully warm here. With a pained grunt he fumbled in his pocket to see if the lighter he kept on his person was still there. It was. He smirked, jackpot.

It took a couple of tries to light it as he suspected it didn't have much fuel left in it, when the flame rose, a tear fell down his face as it reminded him so much of Galim. But a smile quickly replaced it.

"Then there was light." He chuckled, using what his father said in the beginning of the world's creation. His father used to revel and tell him the story when he was little, then a frown appeared once more, he is reminded of his circumstance here and he trudges on.

The lighter did help with lighting up the darkened environment but it was slightly small, Lucifer made his way around the new and strange place before bumping into something or better yet, someone.

"Ah shit!" Lucifer said, scrambling to get the lighter off the floor, he was so confused and scared that he ran into something before a hand was placed on his shoulder.

"W-Whoever you are! Get off me! I know... Hand to Hand combat and I won't hesitate to kick your ass!" Lucifer threatened, a bluff, as he couldn't fight for shit but it's not like the other person would know that, right?

"Lucifer you and I both know you can't fight worth a damn." Said a familiar voice.

"Wait is that-" Lucifer started.

"Yeah, It's me, Vivian. Lucifer." Then Vivian lit up the area a bit.

"So, you're here?" Lucifer asked, "I thought... Since you disappeared... You were gone."

"I was in a void for the time being... It was dark and scary place. Empty and filled with a void." Vivian said. Lucifer pulled her into a hug.

"What do we do now?" Vivian asked.

Lucifer takes Vivian's hands in his, "We make this our personal Heaven."

"♫Vivian, my love, we've arrived in this hellish place But in your eyes, I see paradise embrace The fires may burn, but they can't touch our hearts This realm of darkness is where a new life starts♫" Lucifer sang, waving his arm at the darkness as a bright red light shown an empty canvas of Hell ready to be created.

"♫My fallen angel, let's make this our domain Turn every corner of Hell into our own terrain Doesn't matter where we build our love's foundation We'll make it our own personal heaven, our perfect nation♫" Vivian sang, using her hands to form buildings. Lucifer helped forming their castle and home.

"♫In this inferno, our passion stays alight Painting these ashen walls with our love so bright Hand in hand, we'll face whatever may come Our own personal heaven, in the underworld's rum♫" Vivian and Lucifer sang, the scene switches to a bunch of photos of life in Hell wirh Lucifer and Vivian getting married.

"♫The beasts and demons, they may hiss and snarl But none can break the bond that keeps us unfurled In your embrace, the blistering heat feels right You make this eternal night burn radiant and bright♫" Lucifer sang as the picturea on the Album shows Lucifer and Vivian welcoming their first child a son named Omen. then the pages of the album flipped showing Omen's Milestones.

"♫From the ashes of damnation, our love will grow A brilliant rose amongst the embers' eternal glow We'll tend to our passions that forever burn. Making this pit of suffering a place we yearn♫" Vivian sang. Then the album shows Vivian and Lucifer welcoming Jezebel their second child a daughter. Omen was seen holding onto Jezebel's finger.

"♫In this inferno, our passion stays alight Painting these ashen walls with our love so bright Hand in hand, we'll face whatever may come Our own personal heaven, in the underworld's rum No matter which realm or Where our souls reside As long as we're together, eternally tied Heaven, Hell, or anywhere we may roam