Iblis

Lucifer called Jezebel out of nowhere.

"Yes, father?" Jezebel picked up the phone.

"Hey, Jez... Well... I have some news!" Lucifer laughs awkwardly.

"News about what?" Jezebel asked, Lucifer awkwardly tried to hum and think about what he was going to say.

"You know, your dear old Uncle has decided to come around and kill our people instead of actually kidnapping them?" Lucifer said without hesitation.

"Excuse me, what?" Jezebel shrieks.

Lucifer pulled the phone away and winces. "I apologize. I just, knowing you're all alone without someone to protect you, and well... I got someone to work for you and protect you." Lucifer said.

"Dad, I don't need someone to protect me, I have a powerful overlord here." Jezebel said.

"But you need someone to take care of you. Someone, sure you got that Overlord fellow. But you need someone who can help you at a time need. So you have to accept this, because I don't think he can fall back on this deal." Lucifer said.

"Uggh! Fine!" Jezebel groans, hanging up throwing the phone off. She huffs and laid back on her bed.

"Jezebel, Dear, are you okay in here?" Cipher's voice rang behind the door.

"No." Jezebel mumbled.

"Oh, mind if I come inside?" Cipher asked.

"You can. I don't mind." Jezebel said. Cipher teleported inside the room.

"So what seems to be the problem, dear?" Cipher asked.

"I... Well, it's hard to say because I was told by my father that my Uncle Michael... He's planning to kill the Sinners now. I feel bad." Jezebel sighs.

"That sounds bad." Cipher admitted.

"And... Then my father decided to go ahead and well... Hire someone to help with protecting me." Jezebel said.

"Am... I... A joke to him? I can protect you just as well!" Cipher exclaims.

"I told him that! And well... He doesn't care at all." Jezebel groans as the door was being knocked on.

"I have to go." Jezebel gets up and walks off. Upon coming downstairs she is met with a tall masked figure she was curious. Who was he?

"Uh, hello?" She said.

"Are you, Jezebel?" He asked in a voice that was a few decibels low. It was kind of hard to hear him. Jezebel looked a bit curious at him. But scoffed.

"Yeah it's me. Can you leave?" Jezebel asked.

"No, I promised your father I'd protect you." He said, Jezebel rolled her eyes.

"I don't know you, or your name." Jezebel said.

"Well, I'm Iblis." Iblis said.

"Okay then, Iblis. I don't need help here. I got it handled." Jezebel said.

"Yes you do, you don't know what lurks beneath the surface. You're not ready to be alone." Iblis said. Jezebel rolled her eyes at Iblis as he just walked off. Jezebel crosses her arms mad about what her father did.

It's simply not fair.