The Devils Temptation

Jezebel arrives back in Hell and was startled by her Aunt's arrival.

"Aunt Nyx what are you doing here?!" Jezebel freaks. Nyx rubbed her head.

"I sort of wanted to visit my brother for ages and now I get a chance to do so!" Nyx said.

"Um... Just come with me!" Jezebel drags Nyx to the resort to keep her from getting any attention on her by any Sinners or Demons.

Jezebel arrives in The Resort and shuts the door behind her.

"Jezebel! Your back- O-Oh... Is that an Angel?!" Fran asked, she was absolutely terrified. She took a step back.

"Yeah, don't worry Fran she's kind. She's my Aunt." Jezebel said, Cipher appears next to Fran startling her.

"An Angel, hm?" Cipher studies her appearance before shrugging and walking off.

Lawrence looked over at Nyx and tilts his head. "Your Aunt?"

"Yeah, she's my Aunt. She's my Dad's younger sister." Jezebel said.

"I didn't know Lucifer had any siblings." Lawrence said.

"Anyways, Nyx I think you should meet everyone, this is Fran." Jezebel said introducing Fran to Nyx. Fran just hides behind Cipher who had a wide grin.

"That's Cipher." Jezebel said.

"Nice to meet you my dear." Cipher says politely.

"That's Lawrence our guest at the Resort." Jezebel said.

"Annnnd over there is our Beverge Server Vixxen." Jezebel said pointing towards Vixxen who froze in place and saw Nyx, he dropped whatever he had in his hand seeing Nyx.

"We're kind of short staffed as there's not many people in Hell at the current moment." Jezebel said sheepishly.

"If that's an issue, my dear. Then I could always have one of my thralls here." Cipher said.

"...Thralls? You mean you have slaves, Cipher?!" Jezebel asked.

"Slaves? What- No, have you nearly forgotten that I own countless souls?" Cipher asked.

"Which I don't like..."

"Anyways, consider it done."

With a snap of his fingers, Cipher summoned someone into the resort, although telling by the scowl on his face, he was not happy to be here.

"Hello, Lucius. Remember that favor you owe me?" Cipher asked.

"Well, unfortunately." Lucius crosses his arms.

"You're to work at this resort here, effective immediately." Cipher said, this made Lucius groan.

Lawrence scoots over towards Vixxen who kept staring at Nyx with a apalled look.

"Whatcha staring at?" Lawrence asked with an almost knowing tone. Vixxen snapped out of his daze and grunts lighting a cigarette.

"None of yer fucking buisness." Vixxen said, taking a drag of the cigarette.

"Come on, tell me!" Lawrence pouted.

"Нет, отвали." Vixxen said sharply, continuing to smoke. Lawrence was confused about what he said.

"What?" Lawrence asked.

"I said, Нет, отвали. Which means, "No, fuck off."" Vixxen said, tapping the cigarette to empty the extra ashes.

Lawrence rolled his eyes and turned to face Cipher. "So whose that cutie you brought to the Resort~?" Lawrence asked Cipher.

"It's a thrall of mine. Introduce yourself, dear. Don't be shy." Cipher said, Lucius tsks.