Enter, Spiral

It was a normal day at the Resort as most of the members were sitting down, lounging around after a long day. Lawrence e
was flirting with Lucius as usual and Cipher was doing the usual rounds.

Things were oddly peaceful for the record.

Is what I would say, if it weren't for the fact that things were going to change once a certain pink haired individual made her entrance. You see, it's been 2 decades since she's had any relevancy and was banished from Hell for those 2 decades.

Things would hopefully change when she came back - and well, she certainly made her appearance.

Being a court jester in the same vain as most, she was an Overlord who played pranks on people. Most found it obviously annoying at times, but she generally didn't care. Arriving back in Hell in front of the Resort she smirked.

She could tell that Cipher was here, and she was going to give her friend a run for his money. She arrived down in front of the Resort loud enough to gain the attention of the people inside and sure enough, she did.

Arriving outside was Cipher.

"Oh hello, Spiral? What a pleasure to see you! I didn't think you were the type to go ahead and be up to redemption." Cipher said all calm.

"You... What?" Spiral asked.

"You know, I didn't expect for you to be here. Are you here for redemption?" Cipher asked.

"No!" Spiral clutches the scythe she was holding.

"Then why are you here?" Cipher asked.

"I'm here to fight you after you banished me from Hell!" Spiral yells lunging at Cipher, Cipher blocked the attack with his hand and frowned.

"I wasn't behind your banishment. It was a mutual agreement. We all agreed unanimously to have you gone. Me, February and even Tesco agreed, Alastor, Arthur, Tilly, Tex, and Damien also agreed." Cipher said.

"Oh puh-lease! Everyone knows that February is too pretentious, Alastor's too busy being elegant, Arthur's top priority is weapons and military, Tilly being the daughter of Feburary is too busy trying to rebel against her, Tex is too busy with his porn studio, Damien cares about his assassination job... and Tesco is as brainless as you, having beef with someone just as stupid as himself!" Spiral shouts.

"While I agree with your stance on Tesco, I'll have to politely also disagree. Tesco and I have a rivarly together, yes. And we both technically don't like each other. I want control, he wants control. He wants to instill fear in people by deleting any traces of wrongdoing about him or the other T's, I'd rather go with the method of direct fear. He and I are like Ying and Yang. But I do have to say how great of a rival he is." Cipher explains.

"Yeah, Yeah. Who cares?! I'm sure as hell not interested in what you have to say! You really let yourself go! Deciding to work at this resort helping Sinners who don't want to change! What kind of career path is THAT?!" Spiral asked.

"A career path I chose on my own. That's what. Just because I'm working for The Princess of Hell doesn't mean I'm becoming something else entirely. Helping others even if their project might fail is what I do best." Cipher said.

Spiral gripped her scythe.

In the Lust Ring, Viv was talking to Nyx about her performance.

"That was actually a grand performance, Nyx. I'm surprised about how you handled yourself out there." Viv hums and compliments.

"Yeah. Thank you." Nyx blushed.

"I was wondering..." Viv starts, just when the door opens. Revealing a tall demon with horns.

"Viv. What's going on with you?" The demon asked. Viv turned to face who it was and smiled.

"Tex, how are you doing?" Viv asked.

"I'm fine, say whose this?" Tex asked, referring to Nyx.

"This is my new worker for my studio." Viv said.

"Your new... Hm. Mind if I take her to work for me?" Tex aaked, eying Nyx.

"Her contract ends in a few weeks and then you can. You can however talk to her." Viv said, stepping aside and allowing Tex free reign. Tex walked up to Nyx with a smirk.

"So, you want to be a star?" Tex asked.

Cipher was trying to reason with Spiral but nothing he was trying to say was working. Spiral was angered about what had happened to her 2 decades ago. Pleading to someone who doesn't want to listen to reason is hard.

"Come on, Spiral. You know I'm not one for banishing people without reason!" Cipher said.

"I don't care. You think you could just... lie to me?!" Spiral asked.

"I'm not lying. I consider you a close friend." Cipher said.

"A close friend you decided to banish for 2 decades!" Spiral lunges at Cipher and he side stepped out of the way. Spiral tears up and gets up. Sitting on her butt wiping her eyes.

"It's going to be okay." Cipher comforts her.

Tex slides over a piece of paper and smiled.

"Sign it."

Nyx picked up the pen and signs it. The paper disappeared and Tex smirked.

"You're now working for me, your soul is now mine!"

Nyx gulped.