Sworn To The Sword

Nyx walked up towards where Leroy was. She took a deep breathe. Inizio was beind her.

"It's been awhile since anyones spoken to him, Leroy's been in his room since the incident. He hasn't been around at all." Nyx explained.

"I see." Inizio said.

"Yeah, just like Dad, he's been unavailable emotionally or physically. I just worry about him. Hopefully Leroy's willing to hear me out." Nyx said. She placed a hand on the door. She took a deep breath and opened it.

"Heyyyy, Leroy it's me, your baby sis, Nyx! I'm here to ask for your help." Nyx said, a little nervous. There was silence in response to Nyx's calling out.

She was going to call it quits and tell Inizio it's time to go, when she turned and saw the door close abruptly. She yelped at the loud noise and attempted to open it with her hand. But the door remained shut. She groans.

"Haha. Leroy uhhh where are yo-" Nyx was caught off guard by Leroy's appearance he attacked her.

"You have five minutes to tell me why you're here." Leroy said. Nyx gets up and looks at her older brother. He looked different then the last time she saw him. His once vibrant eyes were now dull, and she noticed a scar protruding from his left eye.

"He has PTSD, he isn't the same anymore, he blames himself for the death of his partner." Nyx heard God's voice in her head said.

"Give him some time to grief properly." God added in her head. Nyx looked absolutely shocked and felt like he needed something.

"2 Minutes are up, 3 minutes remain." Leroy's voice snapped out of her daze.

"Well. I'm here to-"

"3 Minutes." Leroy counted down.

"-To get help on protecting myself against Michael-" She starts.

"4 Minutes. Tick Tok little sister." Leroy states. Going a closet and loading a gun.

"Look, Michael is mistreatimg me. And I need your help to defend myself against him." Nyx begs, Leroy stops briefly noting her urgency in her tone.

Leroy placed the gun. To his side and looked away.

"...Then we shall learn then."

Meanwhile with Jezebel she was freaking out as the 2 months were almost up, she was struggling with finding out solutions to prevent it. She had hopes that God delt with it, but she was afraid that he must've failed. Her panic was felt throughout the entirety of the Resort.

"You might wanna look into reinforcements, or a second opinion." Lawrence pipes up.

"I can't, Dad did all he could. He tried his best to plead his case to Michael and I told My Grandpa. But I'm scared." Jezebel said, before a knock was at the door. Jezebel did a few choice breathings before remaining calm, she headed towards the door and opened it.

"Hello! Welcome to Rainbow Resorts!" Jezebel cheerfully said before looking shocked at the sinner in front of her, it was a female. Jezebel was reduced to nothing but stutters.

"Hello? Um, I am interested in Redemption. Do you mind if I can come in?" The Sinner asked.

"O!-Of course. What's your name?" Jezebel stood to the side to allow the sinner in.

"My name is Tayliea." The sinner said.

"Might I ask what a Angel like yourself is doing here in Hell?" Jezebel asked, Tayliea smiled sadly before sighing.

"Unfortunately, well. I was caught killing my abuser and they arrested me, I took my own life in prison." Tayliea frowned.

"O-Oh I'm sorry to hear that." Jezebel said. Arriving in front of the lobby. She cleared her throat.

"Okay! So here's the resort, we have a sinner already interested in redemption, his name is Lawrence. Over there is Fran the Maid, Vixxen the Beverage Stand Server, Lucius the Cook, Cipher's the Host and well me? I'm the Owner! You have no idea how happy I am to have more sinners be interested!" Jezebel blabs before getting embarassed.

"Um. I'm sorry, was I blabbering again?" Jezebel asked with a shy look.

"No, it's actually good to see you're working hard on this, I'm glad to become redeemed." Tayliea said. Jezebel blushes.

"Well, that's a good thing, Uh Cipher!" Jezebel calls. Cipher appears next to Jezebel.

"Yes?" Cipher said with a smile.

This startles Jezebel before she regained her compsure.

"Um. Can you show Tayliea to her room?" Jezebel asked.

"Of course. Come with me, My Dear." Cipher walks with Tayliea to her room leaving Jezebel with a soft smile.

Back with Nyx and Leroy, Leroy pulled out his sword and handed it to Nyx.

"Now, hold the sword and I'll pull out my other one to use." Leroy grabbed another one. He proceeded to go in, catching Nyx off and caused her to fall over. Leroy pointed the sword at her.

He scoffed. "How are you going to protect yourself when you barely can even react well? Are you going to let Michael take advantage of you?" Leroy asked, growling before getting up and steading herself she aims her sword before attacking Leroy.

"Yes! Like that!" Leroy laughs.

"♫Will you hold the line When every one of them has given up and given in? Tell me In this house of mine Nothing ever comes without a consequence or cost, tell me Will the stars align?
Will heaven step in? Will it save us from our sin, will it? 'Cause this house of mine stands strong♫" Leroy's sword clashes with Nyx's as she fought on her own.

"♫That's the price you pay Leave behind your heart and cast away Just another product of today Rather be the hunter than the prey And you're standing on the edge face up 'Cause you're a natural A beating heart of stone You gotta be so cold To make it in this world Yeah, you're a natural Living your life cutthroat
You gotta be so cold Yeah, you're a natural♫" Leroy continued to fight alongside Nyx clashing his sword with hers.

"♫Will somebody Let me see the light within the dark trees shadowing? What's happening? Looking through the glass find the wrong within the past knowing Oh, we are the youth
Cut until it bleeds inside a world without the peace, face it A bit of the truth, the truth♫" Nyx sang as she touches her eye patch.

"♫That's the price we pay Leave behind our hearts and cast away
Just another product of today Rather be the hunter than the prey And we're standing on the edge face up
'Cause we're a natural A beating heart of stone We gotta be so cold To make it in this world Yeah, we're a natural Living our lives cutthroat We gotta be so cold Yeah, we're a natural!♫" Leroy and Nyx duetted together as Leroy manifested holograms of Michael as Nyx hits them flawlessly making them disappear.

"♫Deep inside me, I'm fading to black, I'm fading Took an oath by the blood on my hand, won't break it I can taste it, the end is upon us, I swear Gonna make it I'm gonna make it!♫" Nyx annouces as she proceeded to fight the holograms. Inizio watching in interest.

"♫Natural A beating heart of stone You gotta be so cold To make it in this world Yeah, you're a natural Living your life cutthroat
You gotta be so cold Yeah, you're a natural Natural Yeah, you're a natural!♫" Leroy smiles as Nyx defeated the holograms. He smiled and hugged his little sister.

"You did wonderful. I'm sorry I haven't been around... Things been tough." Leroy looked towards Nyx with a worried expression on his face.

"I understand you're just grieving..." Nyx said with a smile.

"Oh, Ny. Did he do this?" Leroy asked, hovering over her eyepatch.

"...Yes... He did..." Nyx said with a choked voice.

"I promise I'll try to protect you. If you can't do it for yourself do it for me." Leroy said. Placing both his hands on her shoulders with worry in his tone.

"I promise I will do this for you." Nyx held his hands in hers and placed her head on his forehead.