✨1,000 Reads Special! (Some facts about the book)✨

(Feel free to skip this, just wanted to give some info if anyone was interested. Thank you for 1,000 reads!❤️)

Some (hopefully) Fun Facts about "The Female Musketeer":

- This book is more inspired by the BBC Show than the book but certain details/characters from the book have and will appear.

- the working title for this was "A Wannabe Musketeer", it was in very rough drafting phases. I like the name it has now but it might change in the future.

- I chose to make Daria an independent character because I didn't want her living completely in the shadow of the famous D'Artagnan.

- Daria's brother, Charles, is obviously named after D'Artagnan but he is loosely based off him. While I want him to be a strong character he is a supporting character. There may be minor similarities for nostalgia sake but none other.

- I take ALOT of creative liberty so much will be altered but I hope you enjoy it.

- the current cover art was one of 12 I made. Trust when I say that the other were... rough.

I will add more stuff like this in the future. I am currently creating a Spotify playlist inspired by my book, so if you have any songs to suggest feel free to leave some in the comments on the page.

Thank you again for the support and for following along with Daria & The Three Musketeers!⚔️✨⚔️