07. Canada

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝

𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 '𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐭"

"Now that you've sobered up, will you finally fucking tell me what's going on with you these past few days, weeks even?" Your best friend was sitting on your bedroom floor cross-legged, trying to apply eye liner on your eyes, as she was the only one of the two who could make the both of you look decent. 

A smile made its way to your face again while you shook your head softly. "I have no clue what you're on about." You lied, fighting the urge to smile again as you didn't want to come across as suspicious. "Stop moving!" The dark-haired girl seemed annoyed with you as you stopped shaking your head right away. 

As you didn't want to talk about yourself, you quickly changed the subject. "Your friends party a lot." You slightly mocked her as you tried to keep a straight face, not wanting to disrupt whatever she was doing to your face again. "You changing the subject will not trick me. I'm your best friend,  what the fuck are you hiding from me." Emily teased, a grin on her face as she was now the one to shake her head softly.

"Why would I be hiding something?" You shrugged, unaware of the fact that the dark-haired girl had noticed almost every single time you acted different. Your name fell from her mouth in a teasing, yet begging tone. You shook your head once again, still not wanting to open up to her about any of the drama.

Your best friend let out a sigh in defeat as she rubbed her temples. "What did Bella say to you about me?" You asked her while sitting still. "What do you mean?" She frowned whilst simultaniously working on your eyebrows. "Well, you mentioned that they've talked about me before. I'm just curious as to what they said." You held up your shoulders while explaining yourself.

Emily was strictly focused on the makeup now, but she was still able to take in the information as she took a few seconds to finish whatever she was doing. "Promise not to tell them, okay?" She said, the expression on your best friend's face suddenly stern and serious. "Promise." You said before your mouth was forced to shut again as the dark-haired girl began lining your lips.

"Well I didn't tell them I was close with you or anything, because they had this silly little crush on you and your character when the show first came out. We sat down with the entire friend group to watch the entire season, and Bella couldn't pull their eyes away from you. We all collectively teased them with it for a while, and that kind of shut that entire subject down." Emily starts, and you could feel your gut fill with that same, unfamiliar feeling you felt just a few days ago.