14. Honesty

"𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧' 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞"

The first day of filming was always scary, and that was most likely never going to change. With so many new people surrounding you, a part of you never knew which version of you to be.  You wanted to be perceived in a good way, which made it hard for you to fully be yourself around others when beginning a new project. 

Luckily, you knew a few of the actors from events you had been to, and when you first walked onto set, there were at least three castmates who came up to you saying they were a fan of your work. Never before had you experienced this, and it managed to make you feel more wanted than ever before, on a set at least.

The most loved you had ever felt wasn't that long ago either, now that you were thinking about it. Admitting it was the most loved you had ever felt was strange, but the way Bella made you feel was indescribable, as they only had eyes for you when you were in the same room together. 

At first it was scary, having someone else's eyes on you constantly, but you  had grown sort of attached to it. You had never had anyone's full attention before, and having Bella's made you feel like the only girl in the world. A remarkable feeling arose every time you were around them, one you had failed to feel around anyone else.

Realising this hurt, as you were able to recall exactly how you hung up on them just a little while ago. During these past few days, you had heard nothing from them. Not a single text. This felt odd to you, since they were usually the kind of person to text you goodmorning and goodnight, even if the two of you hadn't texted all day.

You found yourself missing these messages more than you would have expected to. Even though work was offering to be quite the distraction, you found yourself checking your phone several times throughout the day, your eyes only scanning over a single contact. With little to no expectations, you grabbed your phone from your pocket, ready to be met with complete silence.

To your surprise, Bella had sent you two texts in the past hour, while you were busy filming. During this short period of time, the acting managed to drag your attention away from Bella, but as their name popped up on your screen, you felt an odd feeling arising in your gut once again.

Not wanting to waste another minute, you unlocked your phone and opened your messages from them, eager to see why they contacted you. A small part of you hoped it would be another invite to hang out, because that was exactly the kind of distraction you wanted right now. You wanted nothing more but to be yourself, and oddly enough you felt as if you were most yourself around Bella.

bella<3

i saw emily's story