The Earth Golems and the Sky Temple

Chapter 6: The Earth Golems and the Sky Temple

   Elemor was standing in front of the Mirror. He placed his left hand on its surface and whispered the name of the Capital.

Then colors appeared, melted together, inside the Mirror and after awhile resonating and creating a clean image. The throne room appeared and King Nevol was looking at him from the other side.

”Greetings my King” he started bowing. “We have the images of the girls you have been looking for. Two girls with golden hair and the one of them have eyes on the color of a Love Stone.”

“Tell me Elemor, how long have you been under my command?” Nevol told him with no particular expression written on his face.

“Five hundred years my Lord” he said with respect.

“Did I ever tolerate failure Elemor?” Nevol said and scars started to appear on Elemor’s back tearing off his clothing making him want to scream from pain but he refrained from even moving an inch from his position. Only his face was showing his painful expression from Nevol’s torturing.

”No my Lord, you haven’t.”

“Then you will take the Sky Fleet I sent two days ago to your location and head to the Earth Golem’s Mountains. Do not disappoint me again Elemor” he continued with not even a blink on his cruel eyes “and about those who follow them kill them all expect from the young boy. I want him alive chained in front of me. Am I clear?”

“Yes my Lord!” and the image disappeared leaving Elemor breathing heavily from pain.

  “You were really harsh with him your Majesty” the woman whispered to Nevol’s ear. “Do you really believe he can make it?”

“If not he will simply join all those who failed to serve me until now.” He said fondling her waist.

“My Lord, please don’t act so harsh. If he fails I will bring them to you.”

“Then I will be counting to you from now on my sweet General Nagia.” and he kissed her with lust.

“But I must admit that you were really lucky escaping in such a flashy way my Lady.”

“Hopefully we jumped into the Foggy Cliffs and then wandered inside the fog for three days”

“Foggy Cliffs? Are you serious Miss Lily? That bastard sure needs a good punch on his pretty face!” Fin said. “What are you doing right now?”

“Limon is outside training my sister on archery with Dings and Darth is repairing our wheels, one of them broke.”

 It had been one week since they lost track of Elemor’s troops and now they were heading south to the Mountains of the Earth Golems. Lily used the Communicator Mirror (Dings showed her how) and now she was talking with Elder Fin asking his advice about the way she found out the first location.

“If you are heading there then that means that you will meet the first God, the Ruler of Wind Azure.”

“Azure?”

“Yes the information I gather speaks of a God strong enough to create a typhoon and gentle enough to cast a tailwind into the summer’s heat. I know no more than that.”

“Please don’t worry, the help you have offered us is really too much. Also… also I would like to ask you if anything happened to the city after we left”