The Mermaid of Sorrow

Chapter 12: The Mermaid of Sorrow

   Elemor entered the throne room chained from his arms to his feet. He saw King Nevol waiting for him in front of a big communicator mirror who was lying at the room’s floor.

He called him to come closer and he took a closer look at the mirror. There was a ship, surrounded from sea monsters and Nagia was standing at the deck’s bridge.

“She has done well, don’t you think so?” Nevol asked him.

So he called me in order form me to observe the Priestess’s death. What a sick person, he thought and he got angry with himself allowing serving a person like him.

Elemor then, saw Darth and the others surrounded from the members of the crew, heading toward the ship and he leaned to observe better.

   “Why is the crew against us?” Monica whispered as they walked to the ship while they were aiming at them with their pistols.

“Is it mutiny? Or perhaps…” and Darth looked at the creatures which had surrounded the ship. The gunshot earlier startled everyone as the crew members told them to freeze.

“No someone is making them, they are afraid Darth…oh God what is there?” and Lily terrified turned her head at the ship.

She could feel hatred and a truly corrupted heart. Darth, held her hand making her calm down a little and he looked at Clyone and Minto; they were walking quietly, believing that this stupid situation could be solved once they had returned on board.

   When they embarked at the ship they found Edolem standing near a woman, who looked at them with disgust, her two colored eyes were making her even more frightening, and Darth stood in front of Lily and Monica.

“Nagia” he said with anger looking at her straightly.

      The woman moved toward him and smiled sickly.

“My dear Darthorian, it’s been a while” and she looked at Lily and Monica “So which of those two is the Priestess? I have wasted enough time away from my dear King, trying to catch you.”

“How did you find where we were?” Minto asked her, “We never informed anyone about our course”.

But Nagia laughed and turned to Edolem.

“Well my dear Edolem, will you explain them your treason?” and everyone looked at him shocked.

“How could you brother? Why did you side with her?” Clyone shouted and Minto held her as she had gone berserk from anger.

“No my sister I didn’t betray you! If we give her the girls we will be able to use the imperial routes! I was only thinking about our family’s safety!”

“And now you will get your reward” Nagia whispered on his ear and stabbed him with her sword pushing him and throwing him at the sea as her sea beasts devoured him in front of everyone.

Clyone screamed and Minto held her having his eyes closed. Lily felt his Heart Light disappearing and tears started to fall.

“You bitch!” Monica shouted and she aimed her with her bow.

Nagia turned to her and moved closer.

“I wouldn’t do that my dear, you see if you try to kill me my babies will crush your ship, so put that toy down now; it’s dangerous for girls to use something like that.” and Monica hearing her words she lowered her weapon.

She observed her and then she turned to Lily; Lily raised her head and looked at her with anger.

“So you are the one.” and she grabbed her from her hair pulling her away from the others.