A sunrise just for us

Chapter 21: A sunrise just for us

  Darth, together with Limon were searching Marciant’s room for anything that could be useful to them. Dings was staying alert outside the room ready to warn them for “company”.

Limon looked at the desk while Darth was looking at the walls for secret openings until he found a briefcase which contained blueprints of something that looked like a machine, parts of them were describing how that machine would work and he made copies using a magic glass that when it touched the surface of the blueprint it copied exactly all of its contents.

“We have found what we want. Limon let’s get out…” and he felt an intense pain on his chest and the man leaned to the floor holding his chest and breathing heavily.

“Darth what happened?” the dragon asked worried.

Only one thing could make him feel so much in pain. He got up and ran to the exit, following the corridors.

“Limon, Dings he is here! Hurry up! Lily and the others are in grave danger!”

   Lily had bowed just like everyone on the Hall making room for King Nevol to come in. She didn’t have to see in his Heart Stone. Everyone’s Heart Lights were flickering from fear when they saw him.

“Your Majesty! It’s an honor to have you with us!” and Marciant bowed smiling to him.

“I believe that the fun has started without me.” Nevol said and looked at Lily suspicious.

“My Lord everything has been settled.” another voice came behind Nevol and Lily recognized Semer who came in bowing with respect.

Only one Heart Stone filled with hate for him and Lily started to shiver. She knew that Permer could possibly create uproar and started to call Darth’s name through her telepathy more and more.

Marciant ordered her to stand up and he introduced her to the King. She bowed seeing the man with the violet eyes and the black hair looking at her intensely.

“Tell me dancer, why did you ask for Marciant’s Stone?” his voice was serious with a tone of demand.

“Your Majesty, the Duke said that as a reward I could have anything I want. I like that stone that shine like the eyes of my tribe, that’s the reason I wished for it.” she said and felt her voice trembling.

“Well then Marciant, why don’t you give her your Stone? It is after all her reward.” and Marciant with hesitation took off his necklace giving it to Lily.

When the Stone was placed on her hands it scattered into pieces which flew over the room breaking down the chandeliers making the whole room dark. Screams of the people, movements filled with haste transformed the gala into a furious crowd which was trying to get out.

Lily ran back to Monica and Permer, feeling their Heart Stones in the dark but a strong hand grabbed her and pulled her back.

“Where do you think you are going little Priestess?” and she felt the cold blade on her neck.

“Let me go Nevol!” Lily said angrily trying to hide her fear.

“Not before he comes to your rescue.” and something sharp cut off his arm freeing Lily who fell on the ground, making her ribbon appear.

Someone was standing in front of her, while Nevol took his right arm and placed it back on his body like it was a part of a broken toy.

“Well, well Darthorian it seems that you haven’t changed much. Tell me how does it feel to protect the one you must kill at some time?”