S: 0.1 I hate this man.

Severus Black

It was the first Quidditch match of the second term, and while I don't particularly enjoy watching the kids ride broomsticks in an attempt to catch a flying snitch, the headmaster asked me to concentrate on the Slytherin house because they have a reputation for cheating.

Wonderful, that's my house.

I'm a potion professor at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. On the sideline, I see Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley cheering for their friend, Harry, Harry Potter.

"You can do it, Harry!" Hermione shouted.

Draco Malfoy is the seeker in Slytherin; he pushes Harry aside, and for that reason, the other professors docked Slytherin points. Once the game concluded, Slytherin won, by default.

Harry and Draco begin bickering and shoving each other, eventually, rolling and falling off their brooms.

"Professor Black, you ought to stop your student." The headmaster says,

Though I don't think much of Harry Potter—the child is pure and innocent—I don't like his Father.

With my wand, I separated the two from wrestling each other and spewing inappropriate language that is not even in dictionaries.

"You two shall be receiving detention for this... poor display of...behavior..." I say slowly.

"But Professor, he started it," Harry says, pointing at Draco.

I slid my eyes to look at Draco, who was all bruised up, crying, and aggressively pointing his wand at Harry.

"Wands down, Draco," I say,

"But Potter he–"

"I saw it," I say firmly.

"So, because he injured me, he deserves detention, not me, no, he should get suspension!" Draco screams,

I roll my eyes in my head, not in front of the children, of course.

"Potter, detention," I utter,

"But that's hardly fair, Malfoy-"

"Detention, that's final," I say,

Hermione and Ron come running towards us with evidence at hand.

"I have it recorded, Professor; see,  it was Malfoy, he's the one that jinxed Harry's broom!" Ron says,

"Would you also like to join Potter in detention, Weasly?" I say,

"No fair, are you even listening?" Hermione says, "You're not siding with Malfoy because you're from the same house, are you?"

I gaze at Hermione and deduct points from Gryffindor on my report.

"All three of you will serve detention, after class tomorrow, at 4:30 PM,"

"What have we done!?" Ron reacts, shocked.

I take Draco to the hospital wing and during our walk, I lecture him about his behavior, telling him that he was wrong. Draco argued with me about how Harry always gets the attention because he has that fancy scar on his five-head and that he's just a show-off when really, Draco's forehead is bigger.

"I understand that there is competition with Potter, but your actions do taint Slytherin's name," I say,

"No way, we're better than they are, that's not possible, professor, I swear it, we're better! Even if a bunch of 'em ended up beaten, we're still better!" Draco says proudly.