J: 10. Us.

JAMES POTTER

I never imagined that I would willingly go above and beyond to protect a specific Death Eater. I don't want the others to catch Severus, even if it stings that he and Evan Rosier are making out in front of me every time I see the moving picture. At least twelve Aurors should circle Hogwarts grounds, according to Bartemius Crouch  Sr.; additionally, Aurors should be present at the entrances to Hogsmeade and the Forbidden Forest, as well as at each floo powder station.

When Arabella Doreen Figg was paired with me, I was a little concerned that she might slow me down because of her advanced age, but I didn't voice any complaints or prejudice. The team that was selected settled into their positions, the headmaster, Dumbledore is aware, yet he doesn't just hand Severus over to us, which relieved me. Figg and I got hogsmeade look out, and I wanted to switch with Alastor Moody and Arthur Weasley because they had the floo station that led straight to Severus's office, or at least, near it.

I get so nervous every passing day thinking about Severus leaving the castle grounds during the hours when Aurors are stationed there; I just don't want anything to happen to him.

Igor Karkaroff, the former headmaster of the Durmstrang Institute, was observed tonight. He is a Death Eater as of current.

Bartemius Crouch Senior issued the order to capture him.

That evening, the Auror's closest to him at the time were Dedalus Diggle and Benjy Fenwick, but when Igor Karkaroff was caught, Death Eaters blew Benjy Fenwick to smithereens. An immediate order was issued as each gate was taunted by Death Eaters in their white masks. With every scream, there are fierce sound fights between wands that disarm, injure, and exchange crucios or avada kedavras.

"You're pretty good, Potter,"

That voice.

I've never had a one-on-one chat with him, but even if it were muttered, I could still recognize it.

"Rosier?" I breathe.

"Tch, Clever one, you are," Evan Rosier says coyly,

Compared to a duel between a Death Eater and an Auror, my fight with Evan Rosier was far more personal. Yelling Protego, had no opportunity for me to get close to him since I was just blocking his aims of attack. Up until I got his wand with an Expelliarmus. Evan Rosier didn't just stop there, he charged at me and punched me in the face.

"Bet you can't even fight without your wand, Potter!" Evan screams as he keeps punching my face from left to right.

Since he was challenging me, I shoved him off of me and Punched him right back, shattering the glass mask over his face.

"Try me," I say,

A smile appears on Evan's face as he brushes his dark hair to the side of his face, with just one-half of his mask visible.

"Come," Evan says, giving me an invitation gesture.

I grab hold of his left wrist and shove him across the ground, causing him to slide down covered in dirt. I move close, and he instantly curls up his legs, jumps up, and tackles me to the ground, his right fist mercilessly punching my face repeatedly while his left hand is on my throat. Every time he hits me, he says something to insult me, calling me a traitor to all Purebloods, even going as far as saying that his blood was purer than mine.

"Is that all that you have to say? Evan Rosier?" I say,

As I escape his grasp, sliding under him and launching him upward with a thrust of my flutter kick. He comes right at me, and I sidestep all of his incoming swings.