J: 0.4 Secret love story

JAMES POTTER

I was both nervous and excited at the same moment when Severus quickly removed my shirt off of me. Although I've come to terms that I want him, I've never had intercourse with another man before; therefore, I pathetically blurted that out.

"Why, then, allow me to teach you," Severus speaks slowly.

His seductive aroma is too alluring for me to resist, so I follow every move he makes while he's kissing me. My broom touched down on Hogwarts grounds, and all I could hear was my heart pounding as he tugged on my trousers.

"We're moving too fast," I mumbled as I drew away from the kiss.

"The quicker, the better, so I can get rid of you," Severus responds,

"I don't understand, I-"

Our lips met again instantly.

It just dawned on me that Severus is also Lily's best friend and that I love her beyond measure, but it has been a very long time since I've felt another person's touch. I believe the outcomes would remain the same even if it were some prohibited wild species from the forbidden forest.

My heart was racing as we bewitched the wagon through the floo powder entry that was nearest to Severus's chamber room. No sooner had we entered the office that Severus pushed me up against his desk and began to strip me bare.

Lying flat on the table, Severus sits over my waist and runs his tongue over my brown nipples.

"Are you always this impatient?" I ask gently

"Mhmm, didn't you hear me the first time? The quicker, the better," Severus whispers,

I moved slightly and took the shirt off of him. I rolled him over and switched positions with him, but a sly smile appeared on his face.

"...You don't think that you get to dominate me, do you?" Severus murmurs,

I look at him, perplexed.

Severus reached for his wand and aimed it towards me.

"Down Potter," Severus says,

With my knees hitting the ground and my arms behind my back, Severus cast an incarcerating binding spell. He then sat up and tapped his wand over my lips.

"Alohomora," He says, without waving his wand.

He looked at me without expression as he slipped his pants down.

I opened my mouth and focused my gaze to examine his length that he had forged with malice.

Being in this position is quite embarrassing. I kiss along the bulging Slytherin veins, while I keep my eyes on Severus, waiting for a reaction. His lifeless eyes follow me, but doesn't utter a single sound.

"Am I bad at this?" I ask,

"Are you?" Severus says,

He seems to be challenging me based on the animosity he's radiating towards me.

I immediately took him in my mouth by sucking the one warm spot on his body. I gaze up at Severus, who extends out his left hand and runs his fingers through my naturally wavy hair, feeling the suction from my heated mouth. Severus moans softly and traces a thumb across the top of my mouth. I was enthused by what I heard, and I moved in repeated motion, pushing my head in the direction of his pelvis with my nose touching it with a tap.

Over and endlessly.

"En-Enough," Severus breathes and pushes his left hand on my forehead to withdraw from my mouth.