J: 012 Our World.

JAMES POTTER

"How long are you going to stay here?" Anxious, Harry inquired during breakfast.

"It's only been like one night," Draco scoffs,

Harry rolled his eyes, irritated, as he pressed his spectacles in.

"One night with you is too long," Harry says rudely.

With their forks knocking on the edge of their plates and their omelets going cold, the two exchange scowls. With anxious looks on their faces, the house elves waited to gather our plates at the ends of the tables.

I sent Lucius Malfoy an owl letter stating that Draco was staying the weekend with me. He promptly answered, asking whether I needed anything for Draco's lodging. I told him to send me some of Draco's clothing. I had the house elves set up a room for Draco across from Harry's room because of how big the manor is given that Harry permitted to share a room with Draco.

Harry goes into one of his empty space rooms to practice his charms. Draco hangs around with me; he's actually fairly courteous, he doesn't say much, only when spoken to. Because of his upbringing, he may be a little narrow-minded, but he's not a bad child.

Draco was truly amazed when I showed him the resurrection stone. Despite the fact that he doesn't have any close friends or family who have passed away, he was nonetheless fascinated by the idea of how it was used.

Harry came out from his empty space room, slid his eyes over at us and sneered. I should correct his attitude, especially towards me, but what can I do? 

He's approaching 12.

"Pottah, you're sweatin" Draco says, running over towards him.

"Like you don't sweat, Malfoy!" Harry says, annoyed,

"I never said that Didn't—" Draco says,

I head to my chamber, pondering whether or not to write Severus an owl letter, leaving the two boys to carry on with their little squabbles. My quill pen broke in two at the thought of what had transpired the previous evening. 

I ought not to.

When Monday arrived, I dropped the boys off at school. I imposed very severe restrictions so that the two boys could not point their wands at each other within the manor. They raced each other on their broomsticks, with Harry going faster and Draco trying to catch up. But once Draco slipped and nearly fell over, he aimed his wand at Harry, and before he could utter the jinx, I levitated him. Harry turns back and sneers at Draco, Draco lets out a few weak insults at Harry, but not enough for me to get angry at Draco.

This time, I no longer go to Severus's office. I didn't really even set foot on the Hogwarts premises. I informed the boys that I would pick them up every Friday because they were staying in the castle's dorms. Harry didn't care much, but Draco nodded obediently.

I got to work using a portkey, and everything appeared normal—the only oddity was that there were fewer employees than before. And it happened frequently, each passing day, until after the week had passed, there were several vacant cells, including the one that should have contained Sirius and Evan. Its neighboring cell was also empty. When I went to where Bartemius Crouch Senior was supposed to be, his office was unoccupied.

"Prongs," uttered a voice.

I turned and gave the hooded person a quick look.

Breathing through his porcelain white mask, he stood there. There are no staff members in sight, and the prison's hallways are deserted. I was taken aback by the cries of the dementor as the man quickly shattered several windows with his wand. The dementors are spectral beings that thrive on human joy and inflict horrible, depressing emotions on anybody within their immediate vicinity, no matter who they are. The dementors glide towards me and suck onto me, entertaining the masked man.