S:013 Ordinary people in love.

Severus Black

James is sleeping soundly when I wake up next to him. I pushed his bangs aside and gave him a forehead kiss. Even though I know that what we're doing is wrong and that Lily, in particular, will disapprove of us, there seems to be a barrier keeping me from letting my feelings flow. The truth is, I'm not as arrogant as I once believed. I've come to accept my feelings for him.

"Mmm..." James utters as he opens his arms and pulls me in to cuddle against his shoulder.

"Are you awake now?" I whisper,

James responds with a head shake.

I sit up properly, fixed his pillow over my lap and he adjusted so that his head could rest on my lap, I brushed my hand over the side of his face.

"Now, will you go over this new contract that I have?" I ask softly,

"It's just a renewal contract, isn't it?" James grumbles, not entirely interested.

"Are you defying me?" I ask,

James sat up and immediately, I leaned in and kissed him.

"I wasn't prepared for it," James pouted,

I place another kiss on him, and it's adorable how he simply melts into my mouth as a way of his surrender. His whole body instantly becomes calm, and there's something so perfectly natural about his lips against mine.

"Hungry?" I whisper softly,

James nodded.

I smile, as I get up, pull his hand up and take him to the kitchen. I got a glass of milk for him and prepared a simple breakfast for him. 

Eggs, and toast.

James looked for his glasses, but I had them. I had him seated and then charmed them over his face.

"There you go," I say,

"Thank you," James responded politely, taking a sip from his glass of milk.

"You're so adorable," I lower myself to whisper beside his ear,

James chokes on his milk, and I swiftly lean in to kiss his mouth. James pulled away and took a bite from his toast, and I ate mine quickly so that I could keep my eyes on him. The way that he was chewing was abnormally slow and used to annoy me on end, but now I find it adorable.

James looked at me and got up from the tablet, collected my plate, brought it over to the sink, and turned on the water. I follow behind him and wrap my arms around him and immediately, he turns off the faucet, turns around, and hides his face over my shoulder.

"S–Stop making me blush, Sev," James naively remarks.

"I like it when you blush," I respond, "do you blush like that when you think of me?"

"S-Sev, you're a pervert..." James mumble,

I acknowledged his assertion with a contemptuous nod.

It took me a quick second to turn him around, pin him to the kitchen island table, and plant my lips on his. My heart is loudly pounding and his face is crimson. I give his thick lower lips a gentle suction, making him squirm. With a broad smile on my face, I draw his legs around my waist and show him what kind of pervert I just am.

"Sev... have you...forgiven me now?"

"Well...have you forgiven me?" I whispered,

"...Yes." James muttered.

"That easily?" I teased him.

James starts to pull his legs away from me, slightly upset, but I grab hold of them and pull him in close and selfishly place my lips on his. I inserted my tongue into his lovely mouth and he accepted the kiss, causing him to release a quiet groan. I continue to kiss him till he is out of breath, not stopping to even let him breathe.