S: 0.3 Scourgify

Severus Black

I was forced to get up when the alarm went off. I had so much to drink and smoke that I can barely recall what happened. I turn to face Draco and Harry, and they are both still toddlers. I sat up and took a quick look at what appeared to be James Potter, still in his sleep.

Draco's curious eyes look towards me, and Harry's head is somehow facing our feet. I picked him up and avoided the fact that I woke up next to his Father.

At night, I usually use the resurrection stone to connect with my husband, Regulus, but this morning I couldn't find it. As I was bathing with the two tiny ones, a thought occurred to me—one that was actually quite unsettling. I can only keep it to myself because it was ambiguous and I don't want it to be true.

Draco grinned and started splattering water at Harry as he started to cough and sneeze. I informed Draco that he was a naughty boy when I picked him up. Draco's eyes glowed, and he started sobbing uncontrollably.

"N—No, you're not in trouble, you just,"

I placed Harry on the tile floor and drew Draco close to comfort him. When I came out with the two little boys, the Prince had woken up from his slumber.

We had a little argument this morning, but this shouldn't be the place for someone with a respectable position and name to linger about in my chamber room, much less spend the night here.

I knew that he was inherently obnoxious, but he tripled that annoying feeling by enchanting his garments on me.

He even tried to pull a Prince Charming move when I turned down his offer to ride his broom to Hogsmeade. I'm carrying Draco, and James is galloping beside me on his broom, holding Harry with his left arm.

There was a little disagreement about house elves watching the kids. Although I understood that James Potter was a busy wizard and didn't have much time for his child, Harry was also Lily's child, and in remembrance of her, from his obvious behavior, I was shocked to learn how little she meant to him.

He wouldn't have had time for Lily if he had decided to have the house elves raise Harry to my understanding. I feel completely and utterly annoyed at the whole notion of it. Even though my Father was abusive, at least he was there. I didn't have a wonderful upbringing, and I vowed I would never be like him if I shall ever became a parent.

After declaring my dislike for him, since he almost offered to be my boyfriend earlier and if he had the time to date someone, he should have more time for his child, if he doesn't have time for his child, why did he even have them.

James lands, catches my left arm, and pulls me in for an embrace.

"Sorry, did I trigger something?" James murmurs gently,

Whoa, so James Bloody Potter can apologize now?

Draco puked all over his chest at that very moment, I laughed so hard that I had to reward Draco 10 points for Slytherin. James put Harry down while holding his little hand on his left. He motioned for me to accept his right hand as he extended it.

What the hell?

He's not really interested in becoming my boyfriend, is he?

It is kind of disgusting just to think about it.

At the Hogsmeade entrance, Professor McGonagall and a few other uniformed Hogwarts students were waiting for us. For me to reach Professor Mcgonagall, the students moved aside. When I asked her about the Newt spleens, her eyes widened in shock as she took Draco into her arms.