S: 0.9 This result.

Severus Black

I didn't want to go out with James after seeing Madam Pomfrey, but I didn't want to ruin the mood, so I just went with the flow because I had already bought us matching clothing for no apparent reason. Since it's Sunday, I would have just spent the entire day grading papers, no less.

Reuniting with James Potter didn't seem like an accident for some reason, especially considering how much of a small child he is in a grown man's body.

Why did I worry so much about running into him?

Now all that seems so unnecessary. James would tug on the wagon handle while I was sitting in the wagon with Draco and Harry. He would halt in between stores, eyes wide open, full of excitement, like a tiny child who has just seen a candy shop but isn't allowed inside. I laugh at his little gasps and reactions when I tell him to move along.

James whole demeanor was so strange that I was at a loss for words. It wasn't as horrible of a day as I had anticipated. He was clearly into pictures, but I wasn't really photogenic. We took a ton of photos this evening. Still, he truly is adorable.

It must have been because I made love to him the previous night that he seemed all so wonderful to be with. But it's just a fleeting phase, no way in hell do I have feelings for James Potter, I'd stop my heart before I ever get to that point.

We had supper at a fancy restaurant that evening, and James ordered Chicken Tikka Masala. The way he was eating it reminded me of how a nervous freshman who had just been asked out by their hot senior, but really now?

It's just me.

There were napkins, but in between, I cleaned his lips with the back of my hand. I ate in moderation, sharing part of my spaghetti bolognese with Draco and Harry. Draco instantly spat it out when James fed him some of his curry; Harry swallowed everything, no matter who was feeding him, he is like a vacuum, he eats anything. You could give him grass and he would eat it.

Taking Harry with me, I said goodbye to Draco and James and we parted ways under the moonlight.

However, I pulled him in for a kiss before calling it a night.

"Good night, Mhm, Prongs," I murmur,

"Good night, S—Snivelly," James whispers,

I laugh and shake my head.

That name isn't something I like, but I also don't detest it.

"You're adorable, James Potter," I say flat.

James opened his mouth in astonishment.

"S— Stop teasing me if you don't mean it." James pouted,

Oh, but I do.

I smiled, kissed his cheek, and waved him away as I left with little Harry, who was about to nod off.

Back in my office, I gave Harry a brief bath and put him to sleep in the wagon because I had been out all day. I stayed up to grade papers. I received letters from Evan Rosier every second of the day for the whole day, but none from James Potter.

When the sky had grown dark, in my office, I resumed grading papers, keeping a close lookout at the small window, but nothing. Since I was the first to reach out in the past, I didn't want to be the first again, but it's possible that he's just busy as an auror.

And before I knew it, I sent out an owl letter asking him if he had taken his medication.

James Potter: