S: 11. Hogwarts isn't safe.

Severus Black

Feeling the warmth emanating from his body, I extend my left arm and open my eyes to find him still asleep. I contemplated if I should use the regimens spell to find out how he got those bruises on his adorable face. A tiny, soft groan echoes in his throat, and he stirs, moving away from Draco as he slouches into my chest. He takes a deep breath and slowly opens his eyes, his sleepy hazel eyes blinking to stare at me.

"Good morning," James murmurs,

"Did I hurt you?" I whisper,

James shifted in response to my question, maintaining eye contact.

"Yes," James says,

I frown at that.

"That bad?" I inquire.

Rising up, James scoops up Draco and cradles him in his arms.

"Why? If it's very bad, what happens then?" James asks,

I take Draco from his arms and place him in the wagon next to a sleeping Harry.

I then lean in and kiss him. He immediately lay back down as I gently touched his bare skin underneath his pajama shirt, exchanging pecks repeatedly.

"I make up for it, by making love to you," I whisper.

I linger over him, staring into his face. James winced as I leaned in to kiss him again, but little Draco's sneeze prevented me from doing so.

"The kids are wide awake," James says shyly.

With a defeated sigh, I take his hand and ask him out on a date to make up for the physical pain that I caused him.

"I could barely move, and you want me to go somewhere? Can we just cuddle all day?" James whispers innocently,

I shake my head.

"I don't want to!" James shouts.

"Are you...defying me?" I say firmly.

James stays silent.

I lift him up and in this instance, he puts his arms around my shoulders, allowing me to carry him.

That's what I thought.

"You won't have to move at all," I say,

I set him in the wagon and this time I pulled the wagon.

We traveled to Legoland and Thorpe Park, when we got there, we had to wait in line to purchase tickets, while I took in the sights of the theme park. It's completely changed from the last time I recall it.

After a protracted line wait, we received the wristband to wrap it around our wrists.

James gets off the wagon, steps down, grabs my left arm, and gestures to a ride that he wants to get on immediately.

My eyes trace him, as I remind him that he should not be moving, and then I place my palm on his chest and gently shove him into the wagon again.

"Stay," I say sternly.

James pouts, as he grabs Draco and holds him in his arm. I took Harry's hand and we started with small rides first. Each time I looked at James, he was still pouting.

His adorableness is limitless.

Following some time spent strolling and lunging the wagon around the gaming area, James excitedly asked me to pull in the direction of the cotton candy booth, pointing at it.

"Whoa look, it's a sugar cloud!" James exclaimed,

I pull the wagon toward the booth and took our place in line. There were murmurs behind us, not quite clear, about the existence of a same-sex couple. I look at the eyes fixed on us, and the moment they meet mine, they stop talking.