Chapter 2: Discipline and Consequences

:Edited:

Y/N sat nervously in her seat, fidgeting with the hem of her shirt. She knew she had been late again, and her assignments were incomplete, a fact that gnawed at her stomach with guilt. Despite her best efforts to keep up, her chaotic life often threw her off track, and today was no exception.

As Taehyung lecture drew to a close, he addressed the class with a stern expression, his voice cutting through the air like a knife.

Taehyung: I will check everyone's assignments now.

One by one, students rose from their seats to present their work. As Y/N watched her classmates, a sinking feeling settled in the pit of her stomach. She knew what was coming.

Taehyung: Miss Y/N, where is your assignment?

Y/N felt the blood drain from her face as all eyes turned to her. She struggled to find her voice, feeling like a deer caught in headlights.

Taehyung: Miss Y/N!

His voice sliced through the air like a whip, snapping her out of her daze. She stood up slowly, her heart pounding in her chest as she made her way to the front of the class. Each step felt like an eternity, the weight of her mistakes heavy on her shoulders.

Taehyung: Where is your assignment?

Y/N's voice wavered as she spoke, her words barely audible above the hushed whispers of her classmates.

Y/N (barely audible): I… I forgot it, sir.

Taehyung disappointment was palpable, his disappointment like a heavy blanket suffocating her.

Taehyung (shouting): WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM, Y/N? DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO COMPLETE YOUR ASSIGNMENT? NO, INSTEAD YOU SPEND YOUR TIME AT PARTIES!

His words were like a slap to the face, each one stinging with the sting of truth. Y/N felt her cheeks burn with shame as tears welled up in her eyes.

Taehyung (shouting):DO YOU EVEN REALIZE HOW IRRESPONSIBLE YOU ARE BEING? THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME YOU’VE IGNORED YOUR WORK. YOUR GRADES ARE SLIPPING, AND YOU THINK IT'S FINE TO NEGLECT YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES? THIS BEHAVIOR IS UNACCEPTABLE!

The weight of his words crushed her, the gravity of her mistakes bearing down on her like a ton of bricks. She wanted to sink into the floor and disappear, to escape the harsh reality of her failures.

Taehyung (shouting):YOU THINK LIFE IS JUST A SERIES OF PARTIES AND FUN? LET ME TELL YOU, Y/N, THIS ATTITUDE WILL GET YOU NOWHERE. WHILE OTHERS ARE WORKING HARD TO SECURE THEIR FUTURES, YOU ARE SQUANDERING YOUR OPPORTUNITIES.

The truth of his words hung heavy in the air, a stark reminder of the consequences of her actions. She felt a lump form in her throat as she struggled to hold back her tears.

Taehyung (shouting): MISS Y/N, HAND OUT.

His voice echoed through the room, commanding and authoritative. Y/N's hands shook as she reached out, her fingers trembling as they brushed against the stick he held out to her.

Taehyung (shouting): I SAID, HAND OUT!

His voice was like thunder, reverberating through her bones. She flinched as he struck her shoulder with the stick, the pain shooting through her like a bolt of lightning.

Taehyung (shouting): HAND OUT, NOW!

Her hand moved of its own accord, slowly extending towards him. She felt as though she were in a trance, her body moving on autopilot as she braced herself for what was to come.

The first stroke landed with a resounding crack, the pain searing through her like fire. She bit down on her lip to stifle a cry, tears streaming down her cheeks as Taehyung  voice boomed in her ears.

Taehyung (shouting): FOCUS ON YOUR STUDIES, NOT ON PARTIES. YOU NEED TO GROW UP AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

Each stroke felt like a punishment for her sins, a painful reminder of the mistakes she had made. By the fifth stroke, Y/N was sobbing uncontrollably, her body wracked with sobs as Taehyung voice faded into the background.

As the punishment ended, Taehyung fixed Y/N with a stern gaze, his expression softening slightly with a hint of concern.

Taehyung: Improve your behavior, Y/N. Class dismissed.

Y/N returned to her seat, her hand throbbing with pain, her heart heavy with shame. She knew she had to make changes, not just to avoid punishment, but to succeed in her studies and honor her grandmother's sacrifices.

Please vote and comment also 🥺