Chapter 14: vacations

Amidst the hustle and bustle of their busy lives, Y/N and Taehyung longed for a moment of respite, a chance to escape the demands of their daily routines and reconnect with each other away from the distractions of the outside world.

With a shared longing for adventure and relaxation, they decided to embark on a much-needed vacation, a retreat for two where they could leave their worries behind and bask in the bliss of each other's company.

Choosing a secluded beach destination, far removed from the chaos of city life, Y/N and Taehyung set off on their journey, their hearts brimming with anticipation for the adventures that awaited them.

As they arrived at their destination, the serene beauty of the beach greeted them, the sound of crashing waves and the gentle caress of the ocean breeze setting the stage for a romantic getaway.

With no agenda but to enjoy each other's company, Y/N and Taehyung spent their days exploring the sandy shores, indulging in leisurely walks hand in hand as they watched the sun set in a blaze of fiery hues.

In the evenings, they dined on sumptuous meals under the starlit sky, their laughter mingling with the sound of the waves as they savored each moment of their time together.

As they lounged on the beach, their toes buried in the sand and their hearts light with joy, Y/N and Taehyung found solace in the simple pleasures of their retreat, knowing that in each other's arms, they had found their own little piece of paradise.

And as they basked in the warmth of the sun and the glow of their love, they knew that their vacation was not just a getaway, but a celebration of the bond they shared-a bond that would only grow stronger with each passing day.

---------------------------------------- ---- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please vote na