Chapter 4: A Fateful Encounter

"Sorry lovelies I need some time to edit because my exams are starting.
Wait until July 5th; otherwise, the story will be the same with just a few changes...................."

With the weight of their impending marriage hanging over them, Y/N and Taehyung found themselves navigating unfamiliar territory, their thoughts consumed by the uncertainty of their future together.

As the days passed, Y/N couldn't shake the feeling of unease that settled in the pit of her stomach. She grappled with conflicting emotions, torn between her sense of duty to her grandmother and the daunting prospect of marrying a virtual stranger.

Meanwhile, Taehyung struggled to come to terms with the reality of their situation. Though he had agreed to the marriage out of a sense of obligation, he couldn't deny the apprehension that gnawed at him from within. The prospect of tying himself to someone he barely knew, under the guise of familial duty, filled him with a sense of unease.

Despite their reservations, fate had other plans in store for them. One evening, as Y/N made her way home from another exhausting day of work and studies, she found herself crossing paths with Taehyung in an unexpected encounter.

Their meeting was brief yet charged with an undercurrent of tension, their eyes meeting in a silent exchange fraught with unspoken emotions. For a moment, time seemed to stand still as they grappled with the weight of their impending union.

Caught off guard by the intensity of their interaction, Y/N and Taehyung found themselves at a loss for words, their thoughts swirling in a tumult of uncertainty and apprehension.

As they parted ways, each lost in their own thoughts, they couldn't shake the feeling of inevitability that lingered in the air. Little did they know, their fateful encounter was just the beginning of a journey that would test their resolve and redefine the boundaries of their relationship.

Please vote and comment also 🥺