Chapter 12: Healing Through Apologies

As the echoes of Y/N's cries subsided, a heavy silence settled over the room, punctuated only by the soft sounds of her sniffles. Taehyung's heart ached with the weight of the moment, the memory of their ordeal still fresh in his mind as he gazed upon his tear-streaked wife.

Feeling a pang of remorse gnawing at him, Taehyung approached Y/N with tentative steps, his heart heavy with guilt for having caused her pain. With a gentle touch, he brushed away her tears, his touch a tender caress against her flushed cheeks.

"Y/N," he murmured softly, his voice a soothing balm to her wounded spirit. "I'm sorry for what happened. I never wanted to hurt you."

Y/N's breath caught in her throat as she met Taehyung's gaze, her eyes swimming with unshed tears. Despite the lingering pain of their ordeal, she found herself melting under his gaze, the warmth of his touch offering her comfort and reassurance.

"It's okay, Taehyung," she whispered, her voice choked with emotion. "I know you were only trying to help me. I'm sorry for causing a scene."

With a gentle smile, Taehyung gathered Y/N into his arms, holding her close as they sought solace in each other's embrace. In that moment of vulnerability, they found strength in their shared love and understanding, their bond strengthened by the trials they had endured together.

"Shh, my little one," Taehyung murmured softly, his voice a gentle murmur against her ear. "You don't have to apologize. I'm here for you, always."

As they held each other close, Y/N felt a sense of peace wash over her, knowing that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, united by the unbreakable bond they shared. And as they embarked on the next chapter of their journey together, they knew that with love, forgiveness, and understanding, they could overcome any obstacle that stood in their way.
(today is my birthday please vote and comments for me as a birthday gift .But one sad thing is my family forget my birthday )