Chapter 7: spanking punishment

One fateful day, Y/N found herself faced with a daunting challenge-an important quiz that would test her understanding of the course material. Despite her best efforts, she struggled to grasp the concepts, her mind clouded with doubt and uncertainty.

As the day of the quiz arrived, Y/N's nerves were on edge as she sat down to take the exam. Despite her efforts to study, she found herself faltering, unable to recall the information she had worked so hard to memorize.

When the results were announced, Y/N's heart sank as she realized she had performed poorly, earning a low mark that fell far below her expectations. With a sense of dread, she braced herself for the consequences of her failure, knowing all too well what awaited her.

Sure enough, when Taehyung discovered her dismal performance, he wasted no time in delivering his verdict. With a stern expression and a heavy heart, he informed Y/N of the punishment that awaited her-a spanking as a consequence for her academic shortcomings.

Though Y/N knew she deserved the punishment, the prospect of facing Taehyung's disciplinary measures filled her with a sense of apprehension. With a heavy heart, she braced herself for what was to come, knowing that she had no choice but to accept the consequences of her actions.

As Taehyung administered the punishment, each strike of his hand serving as a painful reminder of her failure, Y/N gritted her teeth and endured the pain, determined to learn from her mistakes and do better in the future.

Though the punishment was a harsh reminder of the consequences of failure, it also served as a valuable lesson for Y/N, reinforcing the importance of diligence and perseverance in her academic pursuits. And as she nursed her bruised ego and resolved to redouble her efforts, she knew that with Taehyung's guidance and support, she could overcome any obstacle that stood in her way.