Chapter 9: crying

As Y/N found herself enveloped in Taehyung's comforting embrace, she couldn't suppress the flood of emotions that threatened to overwhelm her. Tears welled up in her eyes, streaming down her cheeks as she sought solace in the warmth of his embrace.

Taehyung, sensing her distress, held her close, his heart aching at the sight of her tears. With a gentle touch, he brushed away her tears, his touch a soothing balm to her wounded spirit.

"Shh, it's okay," Taehyung murmured softly, his voice a comforting whisper in her ear. "You don't have to be strong all the time. I'm here for you, Y/N."

Y/N's breath caught in her throat as Taehyung's words washed over her, offering a sense of reassurance amidst the turmoil of her emotions. The warmth of his breath against her ear sent shivers down her spine, the closeness between them fostering a sense of intimacy that transcended words.

With each whispered word of comfort, Taehyung's presence became a source of strength for Y/N, offering her the courage to confront her fears and uncertainties. In that moment, as they stood locked in each other's embrace, she knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, she would never have to face them alone.

As their tears mingled and their hearts beat as one, Y/N and Taehyung found solace in the simple act of being together, their bond forged in the crucible of shared pain and unspoken understanding. And as they held each other close, they knew that come what may, their love would be the guiding light that led them through the darkest of times.

I know this part is quite boring l am sorry for that l don't know what mess l write please vote for me