Chapter 10: sickness

As the days stretched into weeks, Y/N found herself grappling with the relentless demands of her studies and the strain of her part-time job, all while balancing the responsibilities of her marriage to Taehyung.

Despite her best efforts to soldier on, the toll of her hectic schedule began to take its toll on her fragile health. A persistent cough that had plagued her for days worsened into a full-blown illness, leaving her weakened and bedridden.

Taehyung, upon seeing Y/N's deteriorating condition, felt a pang of concern gnawing at him. Though he had grown accustomed to her resilience and determination, he couldn't ignore the gravity of her illness.

With a sense of urgency, Taehyung sprang into action, tending to Y/N's needs with a tenderness born of love and concern. He hovered by her bedside, offering her comfort and reassurance as she battled against the relentless onslaught of her sickness.

Despite her weakened state, Y/N found solace in Taehyung's unwavering support, his presence a soothing presence amidst the storm of her illness. As she drifted in and out of consciousness, she felt the warmth of his touch and the gentle cadence of his voice, offering her strength in her darkest hour.

For Taehyung, seeing Y/N in such a vulnerable state stirred a sense of protectiveness within him. Though he had often been strict and demanding as her professor, in this moment, all he wanted was to ease her suffering and see her well again.

As Y/N battled against her illness with a fierce determination, Taehyung stood by her side, a pillar of strength and support. And though the road to recovery would be long and arduous, they knew that together, they could weather any storm that came their way.

Do you like my story . it my first time if there is any mistake  I am sorry . Please vote more for next part